Windows 10: I can't download the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support I can't download the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I took the free Mojang Minecraft code and activated it in my account normally But today, when I wanted to download the game, I got the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr.UnknownDZ, Apr 19, 2020.

1. I can't download the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Yesterday I took the free Mojang Minecraft code and activated it in my account normally

But today, when I wanted to download the game, I got the error 0 × 8024001E, I re-downloaded many times, but once I downloaded the game, the store freezed, I tried several solutions, including
    wsreset.exe
    reinstall the store
    update to the last version
    But to no avail, I tried many solutions from YouTube and from websites, but it does not help
    So I hope you will help me solve the problem

Windows 10 1909: build 18363.787

:)

Mr.UnknownDZ, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 19, 2020
  4. I can't download the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

I can't download the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. I can't download the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - can't download game

2. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  3. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  4. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do? Error Code: 0x80004005...
  5. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do? Error Code: 0x80004005...
  6. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't Download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java Edition way back in 2013, so when Windows 10 Edition came about, I got given it for free with a code. I had used that code a while ago on a different PC, but now I'm using a different device laptop and tried to download Windows 10 Edition but...
  8. Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: I don't know why but I cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my laptop.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/a13e5cde-d5b0-4a5f-bf64-b950e9ed107e
  9. Can't Download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I previously downloaded this on another device when it first came out. I have a new computer now but can't use the redeem code because it says I have already downloaded it....
  10. Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Whenever I try to download Minecraft through the windows store, I only get an error 100% of the time. This is the error code: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb5e3086-6a11-418a-97a4-a9cd0d2682a7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download minecraft for windows 10