Windows 10: I can't download the Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview

Discus and support I can't download the Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,when I try to download the Windows Arm version I keep getting an errorI've tried it with different computers and different browsers, always the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pascal1644, Jul 28, 2022.

1. I can't download the Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview

Hello,when I try to download the Windows Arm version I keep getting an errorI've tried it with different computers and different browsers, always the same error messageIm already a tester Member.Can you help me?Error code:ErrorWe encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 13f46319-6384-4ae3-bd75-9fea441e3018.Link to the Arm Version:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64

:)

Pascal1644, Jul 28, 2022

2. where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview?

where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview? on the microsoft website it only has windows ARM 11, but I need windows ARM 10? where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview? on the microsoft website it only has windows ARM 11, but I need windows ARM 10

ATTADEMO Joao, Jul 28, 2022
  3. RedFernGreen, Jul 28, 2022
  4. I can't download the Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview

What happened to Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview?

Hi Red,

I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

The ARM files are only for evaluation purposes i.e. for Developers to test their stuff. As Windows development has moved forward to Windows 11, Microsoft has replaced 10 Insider preview files with 11 files. They are not for native use for end consumers. You may get ARM ISOs from 3rd party websites, but you cannot trust and outside the scope of this forum.

Hope that helps.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

I can't download the Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview

1. I can't download the Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview - Similar Threads - can't download ARM

2. I can't update to the windows 11 insider preview.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update to the windows 11 insider preview.: When I try to update to the windows insider build 10.0.22622601 ni_release this window pops up showing me this.I have 5800U 171 GB of free space on my C: drive a 3050ti 16GB of ram and a TPM 2.0 Module....
  3. I can't update to the windows 11 insider preview.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't update to the windows 11 insider preview.: When I try to update to the windows insider build 10.0.22622601 ni_release this window pops up showing me this.I have 5800U 171 GB of free space on my C: drive a 3050ti 16GB of ram and a TPM 2.0 Module....
  4. I can't download the windows 11 on ARM insider preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download the windows 11 on ARM insider preview: I am trying to download Windows 11 on ARM insider preview but I keep getting "error. We encountered a problem processing your request." Any ideas how to fix this?...
  5. I can't download the windows 11 on ARM insider preview

I can't download the windows 11 on ARM insider preview: I am trying to download Windows 11 on ARM insider preview but I keep getting "error. We encountered a problem processing your request." Any ideas how to fix this?...
  6. I can't download the Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download the Windows 11 on ARM Insider Preview: Hello,when I try to download the Windows Arm version I keep getting an errorI've tried it with different computers and different browsers, always the same error messageIm already a tester Member.Can you help me?Error code:ErrorWe encountered a problem with your request....
  7. where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview?: where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview? on the microsoft website it only has windows ARM 11, but I need windows ARM 10? where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview? on the microsoft website it only has windows ARM 11, but I need windows ARM 10...
  8. where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview?

where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview?: where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview? on the microsoft website it only has windows ARM 11, but I need windows ARM 10? where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview? on the microsoft website it only has windows ARM 11, but I need windows ARM 10...
  9. where can I download Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can't download arm windows insider preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download arm windows insider preview: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64?lc=1033 i tried to download windows for arm but can't i'm using macbook air m1/safari browser also tried windows 10/chrome, edge browser system but didn't work [ATTACH]...