Windows 10: I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of...

Discus and support I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]please help i have been using windows since 2010... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShreyasUdawant, Aug 16, 2020.

1. I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of...

I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of... 5f03ca58-0249-499f-9474-49c3066b9db0?upload=true.png please help i have been using windows since 2010

:)

ShreyasUdawant, Aug 16, 2020
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Gears of War Ultimate error code 0x80073CF0 when downloading

I will give those a go since I haven't tried those yet and get back thanks for the reply.

I tried all of those solutions and none of them worked. Any other suggestions would be appreciated and like I said it seems to only affect gears UE since I can download other apps just fine.

Also according to the Windows store Gears UE is already installed but it is not.

Also the game will download for a few seconds then stop and give that error code I can resume it and won't lose progress but its really annoying and inconvenient to keep having to do that.

stoggs1, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 16, 2020
  4. boberto Win User

I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of...

Error code 0x800f0906 downloading NET 3.5

I've tried https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-update-errors and it doesn't work. I have Windows 10. For the website, step 2 just didn't work. For step 3 , it seems my update history was wiped after updating to Windows 1703. For step 4, it's the same error code, saying source files could not be downloaded.

boberto, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of...

1. I cant download the windows apps due to an error so i tried the code in given solution of... - Similar Threads - cant download apps

2. I cant download windows updates - download error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant download windows updates - download error: Im facing this problem I tried using windows troubleshoot, it detected a problem but didnt solved her: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-updates-download-error/def5ac9a-1fa5-4427-b8bf-b4906031411e
  3. I cant download windows updates - download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download windows updates - download error: Im facing this problem I tried using windows troubleshoot, it detected a problem but didnt solved her https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-updates-download-error/def5ac9a-1fa5-4427-b8bf-b4906031411e
  4. Code : 0x80073CF9 error code on everything I try to download from the app store and MP3 not...

Code : 0x80073CF9 error code on everything I try to download from the app store and MP3 not...: Hi, I am sure you have been asked this question before but I need help. Every time I try to download an app to my computer whether it is a MP3 player or I tunes for my phone backup it shows this error: 0x80073CF9. Does anyone know what this is trying to tell me and also if...
  5. App Won't Download Due To Code: 0x8024001D Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App Won't Download Due To Code: 0x8024001D Error: I've been attempting to download this rather obscure game if anyone is curious, it's "KC Returns ! II", a follow-up to this 1981 Magnavox Odyssey 2 game: K.C. Munchkin! - Wikipedia but I end up getting this Code: 0x8024001D error every time, specifically for this game. I have...
  6. why cANT I DOWNLOAD APPS

why cANT I DOWNLOAD APPS: PLEAS HELP CANT DOWNLOAD APPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-apps/5537cbf1-0228-465a-a801-ff576ac34e6c
  7. why cant i download apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant i download apps: why cant I download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-apps/a5c56ea6-20c7-4c8f-893e-01de09beb9b1
  8. i cant download an app

i cant download an app: i am being @page not secure' out of the picture. i only want to download an app that i had a week ago. but deleted it when i restored the pc. it seems really odd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-an-app/09c5ceab-583a-4c76-af69-b85f2a9c8615
  9. i cant download apps from windows store. error code: 0x80070422

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download apps from windows store. error code: 0x80070422: i can't download anything and i tried these ways: Restart Windows Update Service. Disable IPv6 in Network Center. Disable Network List Service. ..... and still nothing worked out Help me out please...
  10. Error code 0xc000000f and I tried all possible solutions on internet

Error code 0xc000000f and I tried all possible solutions on internet: Hi, PLEASE HELP ME!!! In the middle of a pc session I got the blue screen with error code 0xc000000f. I went online and tried everything I found that could be a solution. Nothing worked! PLEASE HELP ME!...