Windows 10: I can't download voice packages

Discus and support I can't download voice packages in Cortana to solve the problem; When I try to download a voice package to be able to use Cortana, it says "The voice package couldn't be installed. Select it to try again.", but when... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Szabolcs149, Oct 23, 2020.

1. I can't download voice packages

When I try to download a voice package to be able to use Cortana, it says "The voice package couldn't be installed. Select it to try again.", but when I try again nothing happens.

I can't download voice packages 0dd88fc9-e056-4147-9b04-f5801157109b?upload=true.jpg

When I try to add a preferred language with speech recognition, it only downloads it as a display language, and the voice package doesn't get installed. It returns with error code: 0x80240439.

I can't download voice packages efc135a9-8ace-4fc2-8ff0-120c482ade7e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Szabolcs149, Oct 23, 2020

2. ovi maps and own voice package

I have download a voice package with "Own Voice for Ovi Maps-app", but i could not select this voice package in Ovi maps. The voice package is not listed.

I use 3.03 Ovi maps.

I can not update or redowld the "Own Voice for Ovi Maps"app.

I use the newest "OviMaps"

What can i do that this app works ?

Has anybody the same problem

Thank you in advance

Mazener---01, Oct 23, 2020
  3. merel.J Win User
    Cortana language package download failed

Hey

My pc struggles to keep a steady connection with the wifi and when cortana was downloading the voice-recognition package, he lost connection again.

I got a notification that the download was completed however, and that I had to adjust some settings to finish it.

I clicked on the short-cut link to settings, but once there I only saw the list of langauge packages on this laptop (all of them, not only for cortana) and nothing to adjust so I closed that page.

This gave the consequence that cortana works, but only with typing. I would like to fix the voice control.

Any suggestions on how to start with this?

I did not find this list with language packages again.

thanks!!

Merel

my apologies for any typo's, English is not my first language

merel.J, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

I can't download voice packages

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

I can't download voice packages

1. I can't download voice packages - Similar Threads - can't download voice

2. Voice Package can't be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Package can't be installed: HelloI try to install Chinese Voice Package to my PC but it always come up with the screenshot, anyone knows how to install it and how to explain the YELLOW warning. thank you so much.I can't attach the images?...
  3. Voice Package can't be installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Package can't be installed: HelloI try to install Chinese Voice Package to my PC but it always come up with the screenshot, anyone knows how to install it and how to explain the YELLOW warning. thank you so much.I can't attach the images?...
  4. Problem with voice packages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with voice packages: Hello,Im struggling with installing voice recognition. I've installed EnglishUnited States package with speech etc.However my Installed voice packages shows 0mbSame goes to when I go to Accessibility -> Speech and try to turn Windows Speech Recognition to on I got error...
  5. Problem with voice packages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with voice packages: Hello,Im struggling with installing voice recognition. I've installed EnglishUnited States package with speech etc.However my Installed voice packages shows 0mbSame goes to when I go to Accessibility -> Speech and try to turn Windows Speech Recognition to on I got error...
  6. cannot remove or try to download voice packages

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot remove or try to download voice packages: i need help to remove/install voice packageseverytime i click try again, it just not doing anything, alsoi cant remove english us voice packagesthanks...
  7. Can't remove installed voice package

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remove installed voice package: [ATTACH] Hi, under Settings > Time & Language > Speech, I was trying to remove the Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) installed voice package, but the "Remove" button is greyed out and doesn't work. I tried checking display languages to see whether I could uninstall it from...
  8. Voice packages and Languages packages

Voice packages and Languages packages: Soo i can't get any voice packes other than the one from my own country i would love to have one from the united states to play the new game i bought "Phasmophopia" i would be extremely happy if someone could help me.. I am fully aware there stands united kingdom on the...
  9. Can't remove a voice package

Can't remove a voice package: I cannot remove any package [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-a-voice-package/0ecc8a38-7673-455c-be3e-14e27ea50025
  10. Can't remove a voice package.

Can't remove a voice package.: [ATTACH]Hello, everyone. I installed german keyboard. Now, I can't remove german voice package, because button "remove" inactive. Help me, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-a-voice-package/43142a6c-9b1b-4884-9165-9265e7c94aee