Windows 10: i cant download windows 10

Discus and support i cant download windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i believe i got the disk version so what should i do now i want to reset back to og status because i have ransomware and im at the point of no return... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RealzerZ, Sep 7, 2019.

1. RealzerZ Win User

i cant download windows 10

i believe i got the disk version so what should i do now i want to reset back to og status because i have ransomware and im at the point of no return and i dont have much files i care about what shold i do

:)

RealzerZ, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2019
  4. i cant download windows 10

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

i cant download windows 10

1. i cant download windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant download

2. *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *PLEASE HELP* Cant download store games: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  3. Cant connect USB storage or SD cards since windows 10 insider download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect USB storage or SD cards since windows 10 insider download: Cant connect USB storage or SD cards since windows 10 insider download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-usb-storage-or-sd-cards-since-windows/89b941c5-b817-4113-946b-ca12a1253297
  4. Minecraft Widows 10 cant download for free. Code already redeemed? Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Widows 10 cant download for free. Code already redeemed? Help.: So last week my computer got wiped due to my usb getting a virus once I got it back I tried redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition with the same code I used when I had it before the wipe. Now I can't get it without buying it again. Any chance I can get some help?...
  5. Cant download windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant download windows: Having problems downloading software from the azure portal education. I could download initially but now it give me the error code below. (Transaction Id: 013505cfc8cf428f83d675247e6f36ba, Message Code: 715-123170). Please contact support....
  6. windows keeps downloading something and I cant stop it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows keeps downloading something and I cant stop it: This morning when i turned on my PC my network got completely saturated so I started searching for the culprit and it seems to be Delivery Optimization process and i cant stop it. I cant disable the service I get a Access denied error. I can temporarily disable it for like...
  7. I cant pin the Downloads folder to the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant pin the Downloads folder to the taskbar.: Hi, I've been trying to pin the Downloads folder to the taskbar ater getting a new computer. It was possible on my old laptop which I got in 2016. Was there an update that changed that?...
  8. C: disk aways full and windows download update and cant install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: disk aways full and windows download update and cant install: Hello. C: Disk is aways full im delete 2gb or 10 gb and after delete im not download and install nothing and after few hours is full again. Im try so mutch solution but don't work. Im looking windows try to update microsoft office 2013 but im not have office 2013 im have...
  9. 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel: 其他应用都可以下载 就这个控制面板不行 我急需帮助![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%88%91%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E4%B8%8B%E8%BD%BDnvidi/fdec14ab-8e9b-432e-8510-d1056c2fe154"
  10. Cant download any apps from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download any apps from microsoft store: When i am trying to download any app from the store it says "TRY AGAIN LATER something happened on our end" a. I have tried so much to eradicate this problem but am not able to solve this. I have watched several videos on youtube on how to solve this problem, there they said...