Windows 10: I can't download Windows on any of the hard drives?

Discus and support I can't download Windows on any of the hard drives? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Today I wanted to reload Windows on my PC, because my PC did not work and the BIOS repeated itself again and again. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gaga06, Jun 23, 2020.

1. gaga06 Win User

I can't download Windows on any of the hard drives?

I can't download Windows on any of the hard drives? 0_big.jpg

Today I wanted to reload Windows on my PC, because my PC did not work and the BIOS repeated itself again and again.

I can't download Windows on any of the hard drives? 1_big.jpg

when I have to choose on which hard disk I want to make Windows, it says that it cannot be installed on that partition... (see pictures)

:)

gaga06, Jun 23, 2020
  2. little cat, Jun 23, 2020
  3. $immond$ Win User
    Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Jun 23, 2020
  4. badrobot Win User

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. I can't download Windows on any of the hard drives? :)

badrobot, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't download Windows on any of the hard drives? - Similar Threads - can't download hard

2. Can't move Downloads folder to folder in hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move Downloads folder to folder in hard drive: I have my Downloads folder in my SSD but I wan't to move it to a custom folder in my hard drive but when i do, i get this message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-downloads-folder-to-folder-in-hard-drive/949fe106-307d-4f90-9eb6-65281aa45fdb
  3. Can't move Downloads folder to folder in hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move Downloads folder to folder in hard drive: I have my Downloads folder in my SSD but I wan't to move it to a custom folder in my hard drive but when i do, i get this message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-downloads-folder-to-folder-in-hard-drive/949fe106-307d-4f90-9eb6-65281aa45fdb
  4. Can't download onto hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download onto hard drive: [IMG]The space on my computer itself is nearly full, at 1.74 free of 56.9 GB. I bought a hard drive that has 298GB and absolutely nothing on it but I can't download anything to it. I don't get an option to make what I'm downloading go to the drive instead of my computer and I...
  5. Can’t download anything to external ssd or any hard drive I own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t download anything to external ssd or any hard drive I own: I can’t download anything to my ssd. Anytime I download something, my computer completely freezes, it does not go to blue screen, it does not restart unless I manually do it, and it’ll stay like that until i reboot my computer. I am running Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro with a...
  6. Downloading emails to hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading emails to hard drive: I use Live Mail 2011 which is no longer supported nor available to download. This currently enables me to download emails to store on my hard drive. I also use Windows Mail. Can I download emails to store from Windows Mail? Or am I better buying Outlook assuming this does...
  7. I can't download games directly to my external hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download games directly to my external hard drive: My laptop has a 120GB SSD built-in, with no other storage space. Naturally, I got an external hard drive to go along with it a Seagate M3 Portable 1TB, and I download close to all my games on it. Recently, after formatting my hard drive, I tried to download Forza Horizon 4...
  8. I can't download any Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't download any Apps: I can't download any programs, or think they're called Apps now. I only bought my new laptop recently and nobody else has used it. Everything else is working on it, but when i try to download apps, a box appears that says: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...
  9. Downloading to a different hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading to a different hard drive: I just built a custom pc and it has 3 hard drives in it. One Samsung 970 pro drive, one Samsung 970 evo drive and one Seagate Barracude 2tb drive. The pro drive, or C:, is the default drive. However, I want to save that drive for current video project work. I would like to...
  10. I can't format any drives...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't format any drives...: Hello! Today, when I tried to format my used storage device, it said this: [ATTACH] and [ATTACH]and [ATTACH] and [ATTACH] I need help. I cannot format any drive at all. Sincerely, Golden...