Windows 10: I Can't download.

Discus and support I Can't download. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't download anything, it says virus scan failed? how can i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoelSumano, Jul 20, 2020.

1. I Can't download.

I can't download anything, it says virus scan failed? how can i fix it?

:)

JoelSumano, Jul 20, 2020

2. Why can't I download the new PC programme?

And your suggested second step........ well I past to my Outlook.com log in but when I clicked on the download button I was sent to a page which said:

This page can't be displayed

I wonder if there are too many things being changed at the same time resulting is mistakes being made?

Ruth_The New Mrs_France, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jul 20, 2020
  4. I Can't download.

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

I Can't download.

1. I Can't download. - Similar Threads - Can't download

2. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  3. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  4. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  6. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  7. Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?: Please help me download games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me-i-cant-download-roblox-can-you-please/a63d12ec-1718-46a5-bdc9-a7cca281a026
  8. Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?: Please help me download games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me-i-cant-download-roblox-can-you-please/a63d12ec-1718-46a5-bdc9-a7cca281a026
  9. Excuse me, I can't download Roblox can you please help me out?

10. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....