Windows 10: I cant drag any of my files, help please??

Discus and support I cant drag any of my files, help please?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I've always dragged my files without any problems, however ever since the update, I cannot drag any of my files! Help please, I can't drag any file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexandraRodriguez4, Apr 29, 2019.

1. I cant drag any of my files, help please??

So I've always dragged my files without any problems, however ever since the update, I cannot drag any of my files! Help please, I can't drag any file from folder to folder or from folder to the desktop. I tried this "method" where people left click and click escape but it doesn't work for me! Please help, I want to drag my files again, i can't seem to move anything at all I cant drag any of my files, help please?? :(

:)

AlexandraRodriguez4, Apr 29, 2019

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Apr 29, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 29, 2019
  4. I cant drag any of my files, help please??

Candt Drag and drop files from the internet?

Hi Ricardo,

For us to better assist you with your issue on unable to drag an image form your browser, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, running the System File Checker is recommended. This will help us identify and troubleshoot any errors in your system. For the steps, you may refer to this
    link.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

I cant drag any of my files, help please??

1. I cant drag any of my files, help please?? - Similar Threads - cant drag files

2. I cant find any COM ports for my MCU, Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant find any COM ports for my MCU, Please help: Hi. I recently bougth a elecronic development kit stm32f103c8t6. Kit contains a FT232RL as bootloader. For start, when i connet bl to my laptop it's user led works. But boot programs on my laptop doesn't see any connection. For few hours, i have been trying to find a solution...
  3. I cant find any COM ports for my MCU, Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find any COM ports for my MCU, Please help: Hi. I recently bougth a elecronic development kit stm32f103c8t6. Kit contains a FT232RL as bootloader. For start, when i connet bl to my laptop it's user led works. But boot programs on my laptop doesn't see any connection. For few hours, i have been trying to find a solution...
  4. I cant find any COM ports for my MCU, Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant get my start button to work or any of my setting please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get my start button to work or any of my setting please help: I cant get my start button to work or any of my setting please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-start-button-to-work-or-any-of-my/71821ca5-77ae-421c-8533-3bf7225690dd
  6. I cant get my start button to work or any of my setting please help

I cant get my start button to work or any of my setting please help: I cant get my start button to work or any of my setting please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-start-button-to-work-or-any-of-my/71821ca5-77ae-421c-8533-3bf7225690dd
  7. I cant get my start button to work or any of my setting please help

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. i cant drag folders to executable files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cant drag folders to executable files: so recently I've been trying to make mods for some valve games but for some reason when I drag and drop folders to executables it doesn't let me, and I've seen that when I drag and drop executables to another, it looks like it was disabled by the system itself somehow, so now...
  9. i cant drag folders to executable files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant drag folders to executable files: so recently I've been trying to make mods for some valve games but for some reason when I drag and drop folders to executables it doesn't let me, and I've seen that when I drag and drop executables to another, it looks like it was disabled by the system itself somehow, so now...
  10. i cant drag folders to executable files