Windows 10: I can't drag email to a folder after installing Windows 10

Discus and support I can't drag email to a folder after installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't drag email to a folder after installing Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bethany Allen, Oct 18, 2018.

1. I can't drag email to a folder after installing Windows 10

I can't drag email to a folder after installing Windows 10.

:)

Bethany Allen, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 18, 2018
  4. jmfsrt Win User

I can't drag email to a folder after installing Windows 10

Cannot drag email in any email programs or in windows 10 explorer

Ok, using windows 10 and as of today I'm unable to drag single files in explorer from one folder to another or one disk to another. Also, I am unable to drag email in any email programs to specific folders . very strange! Any suggestions?

jmfsrt, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

I can't drag email to a folder after installing Windows 10

1. I can't drag email to a folder after installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't drag email

2. Why can't I drag in Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I drag in Taskbar?: So I've reinstalled Windows but keeping my files a month ago, and after reinstalling all my apps the dragging ONLY in Taskbar won't work when you drag an app in the taskbar, before reinstalling everything was working. I've noticed that when I try to select a text it deselects...
  3. After dragging a file to a folder I ALWAYS then have to scroll up to the top of the folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After dragging a file to a folder I ALWAYS then have to scroll up to the top of the folder: This issue is driving me nuts.I am copying a file into a folder, whose files are sorted with the newest at the top.I copy by CRTL-drag/drop. The source & target folders are in detailed list view mode.When I drop the file into the folder, it gets "dropped" at the bottom of the...
  4. Folder disappeared after drag and drop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder disappeared after drag and drop: I accidentally dragged a folder containing very important docs mostly Word and PDFs from my desktop window into another folder’s window. After dragging back into the desktop window, it just disappeared. There was no dialog box showing the move, it just vanished. It’s now even...
  5. Drag and drop email from one folder to another

Drag and drop email from one folder to another: I am trying to move a file from one folder to another personal folder and is not working. When I open up the personal folder the latest emails are a month old. Why can't I move these files and view them?...
  6. Move / Dragged Emails Disappear

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move / Dragged Emails Disappear: I think I know why emails have disappeared so my question is more of "any way to get them back" Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 / Outlook 365 The mail account is a gmail account connected via IMAP (using 2-factor authentication if that matters) I decided to clean up the gmail...
  7. I can't drag and drop files into programs on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't drag and drop files into programs on windows 10: I make music for a living. I use many different daw's for this. Not too long ago I could drag a sound file from a folder, and drop it into one of my programs. Now when I try to do this I am met with a black circle with a slash through it as soon as I drag the file over the...
  8. I can't Drag and Drop a file to a pinned network folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't Drag and Drop a file to a pinned network folder: I pinned a network folder to my Quick Access. But when I try and drag a file to it, it just doesn't accept it. I get this pointer. If I open the folder, from the same pinned link, I can drag to that fine. But not to the pinned folder itself. I used to be able to do it....
  9. Why can't I drag a folder to the right side of the start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why can't I drag a folder to the right side of the start menu?: I'm in the process of trying to put a shortcut to a folder on the right side of the Start menu. The most obvious approach to me is to drag it from Windows File Explorer onto the rightside of the Start menu which gets me the below response denying the action. Why is this? A...
  10. Windows 10 Mail: drag emails to folders

Windows 10 Mail: drag emails to folders: After reading my emails in my 2 accounts (personal and work) I like to select according to subject and then drag and drop into folders, which, in earlier Outlook & running Win7 were in a column on the left, visible and always available. This keeps groups of similar emails...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft emails - how to dragg email to subfolder

2. i cant drag emails to folders

3. How to drag a email from Windows 10 Mail to a folder on my PC