Windows 10: I Can't eject virtural drive

Discus and support I Can't eject virtural drive in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I created a virtual drive to download and iso file and I can not eject or delete it. I have uninstalled the program that was downloaded. I get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Tinhorse00, Mar 9, 2017.

1. I Can't eject virtural drive

I created a virtual drive to download and iso file and I can not eject or delete it. I have uninstalled the program that was downloaded. I get an error when trying to delete the downloaded file that it is open in the system close and try again but I don't know how to close it. I try to eject the F disc and I get an error "an error occurred ejecting CD drive F file name. Can someone tell me how to get rid of this drive and the file it holds. Many thanks.

:)

Tinhorse00, Mar 9, 2017
  2. EvanAnth Win User

Can't Eject drive after update

Yes I used the safe removed. I am a video pro and use this system all the time. I now can't eject any USB connected drive. I also can't eject my Thunderbolt 2 raid storage that is connected via the HP THB2 card. and there is no eject option when I right
    click on a drive.

-Evan]

EvanAnth, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Snafoo74 Win User
    Windows 10 cannot "Safe Eject" USB drive

This isn't true. Sometimes I'm able to eject an external USB drive, and sometimes I can't. Your message implies that it can never eject an external drive.

Snafoo74, Mar 9, 2017
  4. I Can't eject virtural drive

I used Power2Go to mount the virtual drive F.

Tinhorse00, Mar 9, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Try doing it in safe mode

Cliff S, Mar 9, 2017
  6. Thank you for your help. I was able to eject the disc in safe mode.

Tinhorse00, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I Can't eject virtural drive

1. I Can't eject virtural drive - Similar Threads - Can't eject virtural

2. Can't eject external drive "In Use"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't eject external drive "In Use": Hi All,believe me, I researched and tried all kinds of things, but ...Eject savely my external Seagate drive ... allways rejected ... "is currently in use".I restarted explorer in Task Manager...disabled indexing ... used Sysnative Process Explorer with the resultshowing...
  3. Can't eject external drive "In Use"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't eject external drive "In Use": Hi All,believe me, I researched and tried all kinds of things, but ...Eject savely my external Seagate drive ... allways rejected ... "is currently in use".I restarted explorer in Task Manager...disabled indexing ... used Sysnative Process Explorer with the resultshowing...
  4. Can't eject my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't eject my external hard drive: Hi , I just bought a new computer and I found a weird error . It has windows 11 pro install and I have the latest version .I have a lot of usb port , and two in the front . One work but the other can't eject my external hard drive . Let me explain . On the second usb port ,...
  5. Can't eject my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't eject my external hard drive: Hi , I just bought a new computer and I found a weird error . It has windows 11 pro install and I have the latest version .I have a lot of usb port , and two in the front . One work but the other can't eject my external hard drive . Let me explain . On the second usb port ,...
  6. I want to eject my hard drive but this PID 4 thing makes it that I can't eject the drive....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to eject my hard drive but this PID 4 thing makes it that I can't eject the drive....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zetizer7708 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhiqxu/i_want_to_eject_my_hard_drive_but_this_pid_4/
  7. Can't eject external hard drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't eject external hard drive: When I try to eject my external hard drive I get the message "This device is currently in use. Close any programs or windows that might be using the device, and then try again." There are no programs using the device in fact, I've restarted the computer 3 times since I got...
  8. Can't Eject External Drive - Device In Use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Eject External Drive - Device In Use: Windows will not allow me to eject my Samsung D# external hard drive. When I right go to the system tray and click/eject it always gives the error "This device is in use. Close any programes that are using the device then try again. Actually I am not using the drive. The only...
  9. Can't eject external hard drive!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't eject external hard drive!: Hi, I have a recent issue that when I tried to safely eject external hard drive an error message appear as below: '\Device\Harddiskvolume2\Program Files\Microsoft\MDOP MBAMAgent.exe' is preventing this device from being stopped... I wonder how to fix this issue? Thanks...
  10. Virtural desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtural desktop: How do I turn off virtual desktop in windows 10 pro. It cause me a lot of problem. when playing game and I have to move my arrow by touch pad * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtural-desktop/b87e17e3-f57f-4013-9d83-c0459f9a8fe8