Windows 10: i cant enable cortana

Discus and support i cant enable cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; hi I have a problem with cortana I can't enable it because something is wrong, I don't even have options button in searching bar like others and I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TidalDrift13, Jan 27, 2020.

1. i cant enable cortana

hi

I have a problem with cortana

I can't enable it because something is wrong, I don't even have options button in searching bar like others and I cant enable it... Is there a way to enable it with another metod, or change searching window to this with settings? pls help me thx

ps: I forgot to say that I have windows 10 pro... and sry if I for my bad English, im from Poland and I cant speak it very well

i cant enable cortana 47143cfc-7c05-4f65-89c1-07b864d316bb?upload=true.png

:)

TidalDrift13, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    How to enable Hey Cortana on Android

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

By default, Hey Cortana feature is turned off unless you activate it. Kindly follow the steps below to enable the feature.

• Launch the Cortana app on your Android device.
    • Click on the Menu.
    • Click on Hey Cortana.
    • Toggle the switch to position On for
      From the Cortana app

The Hey Cortana feature will not work when the phone is in standby mode, however you can follow the steps mentioned in the article below to enable Cortana on lock screen.

Getting started with Cortana

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

i cant enable cortana

Cortana

Hi,

A Windows service may be preventing you from enabling Cortana on your computer. Please answer a few things for us to know how we can deliver the best resolution to your concern:

• Do you get any errors when you switch on Cortana?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

See Sachin Venkatesh's suggestion on this
    page
    to enable Cortana on your computer.

Let us know if you're able to fix the problem after following the steps.

Come back if you need additional assistance.

Ruz San, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

i cant enable cortana

1. i cant enable cortana - Similar Threads - cant enable cortana

2. I cant Enable This Option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant Enable This Option: I can't enable this option in Windows Defender app and. Files control. Column. There is this two option present. Showing. This setting is managed by administrator. I want to turn off this option because many apps and program cannot access the specified folder. Such As Saving...
  3. I can't enable Cortana

in Cortana
    I can't enable Cortana: Hi,I have tried the following to get Cortana to work 1uninstalled and reinstalled Cortana2 ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth3 ran sfc /scannowStill, I get “Cortana is disabled, To use Cortana, you need to get permission your administrator“ error.There is no...
  4. Enable Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Enable Hey Cortana: Dear Community I just purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Updated as below. I am based in India where Cortana is supposed to work. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 Installed on: 22nd Oct, 2020 OS build: 19042.572 I am unable to get "Hey Cortana"...
  5. I don't have all Cortana settings and i can't enable Cortana.

in Cortana
    I don't have all Cortana settings and i can't enable Cortana.: Hello, I don't have all my Cortana settings in Windows Settings and even in Task Bar. I would like to enable Cortana but I can't. My region settings are in the United States. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any help! Thank you so much!...
  6. cant sign in to cortana

in Cortana
    cant sign in to cortana: every time I try to sign in to Cortana they say that I am a minor ……… I'm 18 ? how come I'm a minor???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-cortana/d50cdc86-6831-4bba-9ff2-ff6f1fddffc7"
  7. enable Cortana

in Cortana
    enable Cortana: I cannot get Cortana to change and open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cortana/ea55e2d4-433c-4259-95f6-07586c39d704"
  8. Enabling Cortana

in Cortana
    Enabling Cortana: hi there, i disabled cortana when i installed my os and now i want to enable her. the cortana icon is still in the start menu and when i clink it it just takes me to the search bar i have looked around and followed some pre-existing guides with no luck i am running 10 pro...
  9. Cortana enabled webcams

in Cortana
    Cortana enabled webcams: What would be some inexpensive Cortana enabled webcams? My Logitech's HD 720 microphone is not, apparently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-enabled-webcams/c5b1fc7c-bd4e-4a6a-8538-dfdb78b9b5d9"
  10. How do I re-enable Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable Cortana?: I have disabled and renamed the folder of cortana, knowing not what I was doing and now I can't use the search function. I really need this for what I do. I thought I could close Cortana without getting rid of the search function, but I guess it did. *cry Now, I don't know...