Windows 10: i can't enable VT-X

Discus and support i can't enable VT-X in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'd like to know how to turn on Intel VT-X on my computer. HP Compaq 6300 Pro SFFWhich causes me to not running a virtual box. My OS : Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hei-jaja, May 22, 2022.

1. hei-jaja Win User

i can't enable VT-X

Hello. I'd like to know how to turn on Intel VT-X on my computer. HP Compaq 6300 Pro SFFWhich causes me to not running a virtual box. My OS : Windows 10 Pro. Virtual Box OS : Tiny 10.My BIOS are Aptio Setup Utility Version ???? .Thanks in advance!

:)

hei-jaja, May 22, 2022
  2. hieurock Win User

Intel VT-x Enable?

I am unable to find anything with Intel Virtual Technology anywhere in the BIOS. I guess the only step is to update my BIOS, but I heard that is very risky. Is there any other way to enable Intel VT-x?

I have access to my graphics settings but I don't know if that will help.
    i can't enable VT-X [​IMG]

hieurock, May 22, 2022
  3. n8te Win User
    VT-x is not available, but is enabled in BIOS

There are three common culprits for the type of error the user is seeing:

• VT-x is not enabled in the BIOS
    • The CPU doesn't support VT-x
    • Hyper-V virtualization is enabled in Windows

Since the user already eliminated the first two possible culprits, the next step is to open a command prompt as administrator and run the following command:

Afterwards, reboot the PC and try VirtualBox again.

4. hieurock Win User

i can't enable VT-X

Intel VT-x Enable?

I need to enable Intel VT-x in order to run VMWare on my laptop. I cannot find where to enable it in my BIOS and I was wondering if there is any alternate way I can turn it on. I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad W540 and it is running on Windows 10.
    i can't enable VT-X [​IMG]

hieurock, May 22, 2022
Thema:

i can't enable VT-X

1. i can't enable VT-X - Similar Threads - can't enable

2. I can't enable "Recent files" list on the quick access folder, it disable itself when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enable "Recent files" list on the quick access folder, it disable itself when i...: whenever i try to go on folder options and enable "show recently used files in Quick Access" and click apply, it won't show and when i go on Folder Options, it was disabled. i don't know why but please help...
  3. I can't enable "Recent files" list on the quick access folder, it disable itself when i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't enable "Recent files" list on the quick access folder, it disable itself when i...: whenever i try to go on folder options and enable "show recently used files in Quick Access" and click apply, it won't show and when i go on Folder Options, it was disabled. i don't know why but please help...
  4. After enabling Mobile hotspot, can't access internet from the hosted Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After enabling Mobile hotspot, can't access internet from the hosted Laptop: Hi,I'm experiencing the following issue with my Win 10 installation : After enabling the Mobile hotspot, from the hosted computer I can't access the internet except youtube . Moreover, many a time other devices failed to connect to the mobile hotspot to fix the issue I have...
  5. After enabling Mobile hotspot, can't access internet from the hosted Laptop

After enabling Mobile hotspot, can't access internet from the hosted Laptop: Hi,I'm experiencing the following issue with my Win 10 installation : After enabling the Mobile hotspot, from the hosted computer I can't access the internet except youtube . Moreover, many a time other devices failed to connect to the mobile hotspot to fix the issue I have...
  6. My windows can't access internet when hosted network enabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows can't access internet when hosted network enabled.: My windows 10 can't access internet when I enable my hosted network even though the ping in command prompt gives a response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-cant-access-internet-when-hosted/e2bc8bf4-a82c-4b9a-b4cf-b77cafec4da4
  7. My windows can't access internet when hosted network enabled.

My windows can't access internet when hosted network enabled.: My windows 10 can't access internet when I enable my hosted network even though the ping in command prompt gives a response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-cant-access-internet-when-hosted/e2bc8bf4-a82c-4b9a-b4cf-b77cafec4da4
  8. My windows can't access internet when hosted network enabled.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. NIGHT LIGHT CAN'T BE ENABLED EVER SINCE UPDATING TO WINDOWS 11

NIGHT LIGHT CAN'T BE ENABLED EVER SINCE UPDATING TO WINDOWS 11: I'm unable to turn on night light on my Asus Zenbook UX434FL ever since I switched to Windows 11. Whenever I try to enable the night light by heading to Settings > System > Display > Night light and turn it on, the settings window then suddenly closes and when I open it again...
  10. NIGHT LIGHT CAN'T BE ENABLED EVER SINCE UPDATING TO WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NIGHT LIGHT CAN'T BE ENABLED EVER SINCE UPDATING TO WINDOWS 11: I'm unable to turn on night light on my Asus Zenbook UX434FL ever since I switched to Windows 11. Whenever I try to enable the night light by heading to Settings > System > Display > Night light and turn it on, the settings window then suddenly closes and when I open it again...