Windows 10: i Cant enable windows sonic in surround sound

Discus and support i Cant enable windows sonic in surround sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i run trouble shooting it says i need some windows driver i couldnt find i dont have any idea how i can fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Danny1221, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Danny1221 Win User

i Cant enable windows sonic in surround sound

when i run trouble shooting it says i need some windows driver i couldnt find i dont have any idea how i can fix this

:)

Danny1221, Jan 12, 2021
  2. HuânLê Win User

Windows Sonic and Realtek Virtual Surround

In the Sound setting (Control Panel) I see Virtual Surround in Enhancements tab (provided by Realtek) and Windows Sonic in Spatial sound tab. Windows allow me to enable both of them. Just wonder what happen if I enable both of them? Shall I enable both
    or I have to choose one?

HuânLê, Jan 12, 2021
  3. sny1 Win User
    Surround Sound on PC

Sonic isn't enabled on either the laptop or the PC (and can't be enabled on my PC anyways).

There's no option for 7.1 surround in Spatial Sound.

Thanks for the reply

4. i Cant enable windows sonic in surround sound

Windows Sonic doesn't work in applications unless realtek is set to 7.1, which disables windows sonic.

Hi Dorklingshot,

I would like to know what device you were trying to work with Windows Sonic. If you're trying to set up Windows Sonic for Headphones, then follow these steps:

1. Connect your headphones to your computer.
    2. Once done, right-click on the Speaker icon on the system tray, and select
      Spatial sound. If you have a drop-down option, then select
      Windows Sonic for Headphones
      . If you don't, then proceed with the next step.
    3. On the Speaker Properties window, click the Spatial sound.
    4. Under Spatial sound format, click the drop-down arrow, and select Windows Sonic for Headphones.
    5. Tick the box for Turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound.
    6. Click Apply, then OK.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

i Cant enable windows sonic in surround sound

1. i Cant enable windows sonic in surround sound - Similar Threads - Cant enable sonic

2. i cant enable studio quality audio nor surround sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant enable studio quality audio nor surround sound: i just recently got an arctis pro with gamedac and tried to enable surround sound, but it wasn't an option.then I did some basic trouble shooting like checking my drivers which were all up to dateand looked up some articles. some articles suggested that I turn on studio...
  3. i cant enable studio quality audio nor surround sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant enable studio quality audio nor surround sound: i just recently got an arctis pro with gamedac and tried to enable surround sound, but it wasn't an option.then I did some basic trouble shooting like checking my drivers which were all up to dateand looked up some articles. some articles suggested that I turn on studio...
  4. i cant enable studio quality audio nor surround sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Enable Surround Sound on Windows 10: Are you tired of not having the best sound quality? Consider how to enable surround sound on Windows 10. Not only can it improve your listening experience, but it’s not too complicated. Once you follow the steps, you can use surround sound whenever you want. Then, you can...
  6. Virtual Surround vs Windows Sonic for Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Surround vs Windows Sonic for Headphones: In the Windows 10 Speaker Properties section under Enhancements and Spatial Sound, what's the difference between the old Virtual Surround and Windows Sonic for Headphones? Would there be any benefit in having them both enabled or should it be either one or the other and...
  7. Can't enable Windows Sonic.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enable Windows Sonic.: When I right click on the volume icon, the option to turn it on is greyed out, and when I try to enable it in the Audio Devices settings, I can click to enable it, but it immediately reverts back to being off. This happens no matter what audio device I have connected. I know...
  8. Sonic Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sonic Spatial Sound: I recently got a new pair of headphones that are supposed to have 7.1 surround sound but it doesn't seem to work on my computer, I tried messing with the settings to get the sound I want from my headphones until I came across the SSS Sonic Spatial Sound but it doesn't seem to...
  9. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  10. Surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surround sound: Hello, I have a bioware version 1803. The problem is no matter what headphone i useI can't seem toactivate surround sound. It doesn't let me at all. It's frustationg because i am a music lover and really just sets me off. Please do help....