Windows 10: I can't enable WSL on Windows 11 version 22H2

Discus and support I can't enable WSL on Windows 11 version 22H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there! I recently installed Windows 11 version 22H2 and I have a gigantic problem: I can't install WSL. When I got the update in Windows Update I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by José Miguel Candia, Sep 23, 2022.

1. I can't enable WSL on Windows 11 version 22H2

Hello there! I recently installed Windows 11 version 22H2 and I have a gigantic problem: I can't install WSL. When I got the update in Windows Update I clicked install button and, after a while, the computer didn't respond anymore, so I forced shutdown. Once I turned it back on, it went into WinRE mode, so I didn't worry too much and restored the laptop with a clean install of Windows. Subsequent to the reinstall, I proceeded to upgrade to the latest version 22H2 and since then I can no longer enable WSL. I have restored the system several times, but the result is always the same: every ti

:)

José Miguel Candia, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Sep 23, 2022
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User

I can't enable WSL on Windows 11 version 22H2

Thema:

I can't enable WSL on Windows 11 version 22H2

1. I can't enable WSL on Windows 11 version 22H2 - Similar Threads - can't enable WSL

2. I can't uninstall WSL from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall WSL from windows 11: I followed several tutorials, I already deleted Ubuntu and Windows subsystem for Linux from the add and remove programs section. But the problem comes when trying to deactivate it from Windows Features, I uncheck it and when I click OK it stays loading I waited two days and...
  3. I can't uninstall WSL from windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall WSL from windows 11: I followed several tutorials, I already deleted Ubuntu and Windows subsystem for Linux from the add and remove programs section. But the problem comes when trying to deactivate it from Windows Features, I uncheck it and when I click OK it stays loading I waited two days and...
  4. "This app can't open" issue in Windows 11 version 22H2

in Windows 10 News
    "This app can't open" issue in Windows 11 version 22H2: This app can't open is a new error message that Windows users may receive when they try to launch certain Windows applications on Windows 11 version 22H2 devices. [ATTACH] Microsoft confirmed the new issue on a new support page. It affects Windows 11 Home, Pro, SE,...
  5. Windows 11 version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 version 22H2: Hello I'm Mohamed Zumri,I'm in windows 11 version 21H2 and in windows insider as Release preview. When is my windows pc device going to get windows 11 version 22H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-version-22h2/d83eebae-9112-40a6-8fdd-7f020e3eaa71
  6. Windows 11 version 22H2

Windows 11 version 22H2: Hello I'm Mohamed Zumri,I'm in windows 11 version 21H2 and in windows insider as Release preview. When is my windows pc device going to get windows 11 version 22H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-version-22h2/d83eebae-9112-40a6-8fdd-7f020e3eaa71
  7. How to enable tabs in Windows 11 22h2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable tabs in Windows 11 22h2?: Hello.I Just updated to 22h2 and opened the file explorer only to find that there was no tabs in file explorer.How to enable tabs in file explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-tabs-in-windows-11-22h2/02ccbb48-8d42-45e8-bd29-08bdd7f59e86
  8. I can't enable WSL on Windows 11 version 22H2

I can't enable WSL on Windows 11 version 22H2: Hello there! I recently installed Windows 11 version 22H2 and I have a gigantic problem: I can't install WSL. When I got the update in Windows Update I clicked install button and, after a while, the computer didn't respond anymore, so I forced shutdown. Once I turned it back...
  9. Unable to enable WSL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to enable WSL: Hi, I'm trying to enable WSL on my Laptop using following documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10 when I enter the command cmd admin mode: dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux /all /norestart...
  10. WSL - Enabling Windows Subsystem for Linux

WSL - Enabling Windows Subsystem for Linux: 11/11/2018 I have windows 10, version 1803, OS build 17134.37 In powershell as administrator, I run the command: enable-windowsoptionalfeature -online -featurename microsoft-windows-subsystem-linux and receive error: enable-windowsoptionalfeature : the referenced...