Windows 10: I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab

Discus and support I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have searched and followed a number of questions, but it all comes back to the same thing: my new (in January) hp pavilion laptop is relatively... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ssilvamayflower, Mar 6, 2019.

1. I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab

I have searched and followed a number of questions, but it all comes back to the same thing: my new (in January) hp pavilion laptop is relatively quiet. In the past I have been able to access a tab called 'enhancements' and boost the sound level, but this is unavailable in the current version of Windows 10. Is there a way I can increase the relatively poor level of sound? Troubleshooter doesn't help, as the device is working perfectly, and the 'enhancement' button leads me to a dialog box without an enhancement tab.

:)

ssilvamayflower, Mar 6, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 6, 2019
  4. I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab

No enhancement tab

I always used the enhancement tab on my previous Toshiba notebook with Windows 7, but when I got my new HP notebook with Windows 10 (and before any updates), I checked the enhancement tab but it wasn't there. I thought that
    maybe because I didn't updated my notebook.

But even after I did all the required updates ,still, there's no enhancement tab.

(I have Realtek High Definition Audio driver, and I believe that the simple enhancement tab is usually supported by this driver, right?!)
    I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab ef56f84d-2741-4167-9874-f43db2796019?upload=true.png

ThomasMichel1, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab

1. I can't enhance the sound on my new hp pavilion laptop - there is no enhancement tab - Similar Threads - can't enhance sound

2. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  3. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  4. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  5. Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there: So I want to do noise suppression since my friends can hear my fan and keyboard but I do not have the enhancement tab on my sounds settings. Is there a way i could get it? [ATTACH]...
  6. missing windows 10 audio enhancements tab on a HP Pavilion - 15-cw1068

missing windows 10 audio enhancements tab on a HP Pavilion - 15-cw1068: So this is strange before installing Realtek UAD drivers that come with my laptop i have full function of the change system sounds area , i have a enhancements tab , i have full functionality to change bit and sample rate. i will post some pictures up of this. and then after...
  7. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  8. No enhancement tab

No enhancement tab: I always used the enhancement tab on my previous Toshiba notebook with Windows 7, but when I got my new HP notebook with Windows 10 (and before any updates), I checked the enhancement tab but it wasn't there. I thought that maybe because I didn't updated my notebook. But...
  9. Enhancing sound

Enhancing sound: I could use some suggestions on how I can boost, enhance, or otherwise manipulate sound on my laptop. I know this system isn't a multi-media hub, although I do have Kodi and Plex installed. When I watch movies on Netflix or a dvd, the sound is rather bland and flat. Need some...
  10. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there no enhancement sound voical hp

2. enhance sound on hp realtek laptop

3. enhance sound hp pavilion