Windows 10: I can't enter several numbers on my PC

Discus and support I can't enter several numbers on my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't enter numbers such as 2489 unless I put the letters before numbers. What is the fix? Many thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidWidstrand, Feb 13, 2020.

1. I can't enter several numbers on my PC

I can't enter numbers such as 2489 unless I put the letters before numbers. What is the fix? Many thanks

:)

DavidWidstrand, Feb 13, 2020

2. where to enter port number for smtp mail?

Hi Reiford,

Port number for SMTP mail is usually entered on the outgoing server settings of an email account. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• How are you accessing your email account? Are you using a browser or an email application?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot?

If you are using Outlook 2016 or earlier, we suggest that you check this
    article
    on how to configure email settings in Outlook. Under Outlook for PC, we recommend that
    you follow the steps under this section: Update your email settings in Outlook for PC.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to enter numbers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the issue, please reply with the following details:

• Does this issue occur on any specific application?
    • Are you unable to type any number or just facing issues in typing 5109?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

In the meantime, I suggest you to check if the NUM lock key is on or not. If not, please press it to turn on NUM lock and try entering the numbers.

Also, you can try turning off Filter keys and check. Please follow the steps mentioned below to turn off Filter keys:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type control and click on
      OK
    3. Now, select Large icons for
      View by
      from the drop down.
    4. Click on Ease of access.
    5. Click on Make the keyboard easier to use.
    6. Clear the check box for Turn on Filter keys.
    7. Click on OK.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 13, 2020
  4. soletsky Win User

I can't enter several numbers on my PC

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

I can't enter several numbers on my PC

1. I can't enter several numbers on my PC - Similar Threads - can't enter several

2. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  3. I can't enter to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter to my laptop: I have laptop with Microsoft account, my littel son type incorrect password, the first time I can enter to my windows with correct password after 2 hours, but he do it again, and for second time, it doesn't work. What should I do?...
  4. I can't enter to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't enter to my laptop: I have laptop with Microsoft account, my littel son type incorrect password, the first time I can enter to my windows with correct password after 2 hours, but he do it again, and for second time, it doesn't work. What should I do?...
  5. I CAN'T ENTER IN MY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CAN'T ENTER IN MY ACCOUNT: My gmail is disable i can't enter in my account i have 1 subscription xbox game pass pc * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enter-in-my-account/e77715ef-a5d7-457d-865b-6112b2b5f9a2
  6. I CAN'T ENTER IN MY ACCOUNT

I CAN'T ENTER IN MY ACCOUNT: My gmail is disable i can't enter in my account i have 1 subscription xbox game pass pc * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enter-in-my-account/e77715ef-a5d7-457d-865b-6112b2b5f9a2
  7. Pin Number and Enter

Pin Number and Enter: Here's a simple problem but which I cannot overcome but one of you folks can. When I type in my PIN number on this laptop, it automatically opens Windows. On another laptop, when I type in the PIN number, I have to hit the enter button for it to open Windows. Why is that and...
  8. Pin Number and Enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Number and Enter: Here's a simple problem but which I cannot overcome but one of you folks can. When I type in my PIN number on this laptop, it automatically opens Windows. On another laptop, when I type in the PIN number, I have to hit the enter button for it to open Windows. Why is that and...
  9. Can't Enter/Login PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Enter/Login PC: I need to sign into my Microsoft account when I start/enter my PC. It was working fine but since this morning whenver I turn on my PC and start signing in it says "You'll need the internet for this." Then two option appears at the bottom "Retry" & "Cancel"I keep retrying but...
  10. Program says I entered entered incorrect PIN several times, but I never entered one in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Program says I entered entered incorrect PIN several times, but I never entered one in: Yesterday my laptop said there was something wrong and needed to restart and update. It started without allowing me to prompt. I found this suspicious and gave it a manual shutdown. Today I turn on the computer and then it updated automatically again. I let it this time....