Windows 10: I can't enter windows becose it asks me to sign in my Microsoft account, I'm in the sign in...

Discus and support I can't enter windows becose it asks me to sign in my Microsoft account, I'm in the sign in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It just resets back to the sign in screen after i enter my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elmo 5587, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Elmo 5587 Win User

I can't enter windows becose it asks me to sign in my Microsoft account, I'm in the sign in...

It just resets back to the sign in screen after i enter my password

:)

Elmo 5587, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

Hello Wally, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It sounds like this is at step 7 in the tutorial below where it's asking you to enter your local account's password one last time.

Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 6, 2022
  3. WallyX Win User
    Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I have a Local Account and want to, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". I go through all of the required steps including entering my Username and Password. Microsoft accepts everything, then ask me to enter my password one final time. I very carefully enter it exactly as I did before and Microsoft says its not correct. Any help wold be appreciated.

WallyX, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

I can't enter windows becose it asks me to sign in my Microsoft account, I'm in the sign in...

Cannot sign in to Microsoft Account (Cortana) using Win10

I've just upgraded to Win10, and I am trying to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to use Cortana, however I am caught in a loop and it won't accept my credentials.

The credentials are definitely right, verified by accessing the Microsoft account via https://account.microsoft.com. Also, if I type my credentials incorrectly when trying to sign in on my PC I am told the credentials are wrong - therefore I can be certain that the authentication process is taking place.

Steps are as follows:

• Start
    • Type "Your Account"
    • Enter
    • Scroll down on the Setting window
    • "Add a Microsoft account"
    • Enter email and password (for Microsoft account)
    • Sign in

Nothing happens. I am returned to the previous screen and not logged in.

The same is true when I place my cursor in the bottom left hand corner search bar. I am asked to sign in to be able to use Cortana, the dialogues about getting you to sign in just go round in a loop after I've entered my credentials.

Tenforo, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

1. I can't enter windows becose it asks me to sign in my Microsoft account, I'm in the sign in... - Similar Threads - can't enter becose

2. Windows asking me to sign out my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking me to sign out my account: I just upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. It was fine at first and then when I turn on my laptop, it took so long for me to get in after I put my pin and when I get in, it's asking me to sign out my account and says this problem can often be fixed by signing out of my...
  3. Windows asking me to sign out my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asking me to sign out my account: I just upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. It was fine at first and then when I turn on my laptop, it took so long for me to get in after I put my pin and when I get in, it's asking me to sign out my account and says this problem can often be fixed by signing out of my...
  4. I can't sign into my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account.: I've tried starting in safe mode but still can't sign in that way. I can in my phone which is how I'm posting but I'm trying to use my laptop. I haven't used it for a few years. I think I need to update to Windows 10 22h2, but I can't update without being signed in as...
  5. I can't enter windows becose it asks me to sign in my Microsoft account, I'm in the sign in...

I can't enter windows becose it asks me to sign in my Microsoft account, I'm in the sign in...: It just resets back to the sign in screen after i enter my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enter-windows-becose-it-asks-me-to-sign-in/5e84e1cf-4d87-4ee0-bf0e-839e2115085d
  6. I can't sign in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in my Microsoft Account: When I go to SEETINGS >APPTS AND FEATURES . SIGN IN WITH YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE APP EXPERIENCE ACCROSS YOUR DEVICES. WHEN I CLICK ON SIGN IN , THAT'S WHAT I GET : PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS ISSUE...
  7. I can't sign in my Microsoft Account

I can't sign in my Microsoft Account: When I go to SEETINGS >APPTS AND FEATURES . SIGN IN WITH YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE APP EXPERIENCE ACCROSS YOUR DEVICES. WHEN I CLICK ON SIGN IN , THAT'S WHAT I GET : PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS ISSUE...
  8. windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in with my microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in with my microsoft account: I newly installed Windows 10 Home on my granddaughter's computer. I couldn't find a way to enable a "local account" during the setup screens so I hit the skip I'll do it later button. About every 3 days now when she wakes the computer the setup screen for signing into your...
  9. microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in: after i signed in, i get a notification saying i need to sign because of safety check due to security, i sign in and everythings fine, but asks me a good few times to do it, is this glitch?...
  10. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft account.: I bought a new laptop, installed Windows 10 and I can not log into my account because the keyboard is not written, I also tried the touch keyboard, but I still cannot write it. but the keyboard works...