Windows 10: I can’t exit out of this please help

Discus and support I can’t exit out of this please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by somerandomname1, Mar 23, 2019.

1. I can’t exit out of this please help

I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help

I can’t exit out of this please help [​IMG]

:)

somerandomname1, Mar 23, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t exit out of this please help :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 23, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 23, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t exit out of this please help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

I can’t exit out of this please help

1. I can’t exit out of this please help - Similar Threads - can’t exit please

2. Please help! I can’t log in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! I can’t log in!: I had a troubleshoot message pop up and it told me to input the recovery key, which I did after logging into my Microsoft account. Now when I turn my laptop on, it comes up with guest or administrator but will not let put a password in. Instead it says ‘the specified domain...
  3. Please help! I can’t log in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help! I can’t log in!: I had a troubleshoot message pop up and it told me to input the recovery key, which I did after logging into my Microsoft account. Now when I turn my laptop on, it comes up with guest or administrator but will not let put a password in. Instead it says ‘the specified domain...
  4. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in Secure Boot. Then I turned off Secure Boot and tried to exit Debug mode. They said that the operation was successful but after...
  5. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in Secure Boot. Then I turned off Secure Boot and tried to exit Debug mode. They said that the operation was successful but after...
  6. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig then they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried again they said that the operation was successful but when I restarted my...
  7. Windows 10 not resetting and I can’t figure out why... please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not resetting and I can’t figure out why... please help.: So I’m gonna make this as detailed as possible. Or at least try, I’m still so tired from trying to figure this out. Everything that happened with trying to reset resulted in this message- "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer" So...
  8. I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please...: I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-a-blue-screen-called-do-more-with-your/acb5544f-ac00-4784-baaf-5438c1f49e69"
  9. Please help!!! I can’t log in :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help!!! I can’t log in :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ryan-rudg3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dlnf2p/please_help_i_cant_log_in/
  10. Can’t Exit Windows Recovery Environment NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t Exit Windows Recovery Environment NEED HELP: I was installing Fortnite at the same time as AVG anti virus (too much information? Yes I play Fortnite). AVG asked me to restart, and then this happened. 1. [IMG] 2. [IMG]3. [IMG] (I press Troubleshoot) 4. [IMG] I do know that some other users can continue to Windows,...