Windows 10: I can't expand images

Discus and support I can't expand images in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Something happened with pictures and images on my computer. Everything was working without problems but now I can't open any picture without Paint app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Efrain Maher, May 27, 2020.

1. I can't expand images

Something happened with pictures and images on my computer. Everything was working without problems but now I can't open any picture without Paint app. I get a message that “Windows cannot find the file. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.”

:)

Efrain Maher, May 27, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 27, 2020
  3. How to stop auto expanding in Libraries

Hi Martin,

One of the possible reason why the folders in your libraries are automatically expanding is due to the settings within the File Explorer. To disable the automatically expanding of the folders on your library, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View tab.
    • Select the Navigation Pane.
    • Click on Expand to open folder.
      I can't expand images cc50748f-700e-4807-82f4-77cbc041a51f.png

Should you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, May 27, 2020
  4. I can't expand images

expanded destop image

Hi Coco,

Desktop images may behave this way due to various reasons. These may include a corruption within the system files or a recent change on your computer settings. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying cause of the issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Can you send us a screen shot or picture of the issue?
    • Are you able to access the Start menu by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 27, 2020
Thema:

I can't expand images

1. I can't expand images - Similar Threads - can't expand images

2. Expanding the image of an app from Phone Link on computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expanding the image of an app from Phone Link on computer screen: When I click on an app in Phone Link on my computer, the app opens in a very small window on the computer screen. Is there any way to spread out this window across the entire monitor screen?...
  3. Expanding the image of an app from Phone Link on computer screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expanding the image of an app from Phone Link on computer screen: When I click on an app in Phone Link on my computer, the app opens in a very small window on the computer screen. Is there any way to spread out this window across the entire monitor screen?...
  4. Can I expand volume with a disk image ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I expand volume with a disk image ?: I'm have a disk image is 1 TB and I want to spilt it and expand to C: drive. But it grey and I don't know and even my C: drive is 29.1 GB so I want to expand and without software or downloading because my C: drive is 3.40 GB so I can't download it and I have disk image so I...
  5. Can I expand volume with a disk image ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I expand volume with a disk image ?: I'm have a disk image is 1 TB and I want to spilt it and expand to C: drive. But it grey and I don't know and even my C: drive is 29.1 GB so I want to expand and without software or downloading because my C: drive is 3.40 GB so I can't download it and I have disk image so I...
  6. Can't expand certain folders in windows explorer??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't expand certain folders in windows explorer??: [ATTACH] is there something i'm missing or can the folders just not be expanded? i was able to before i recently updated my computer. the weird thing is that the two folders on the bottom can be expanded though. submitted by /u/HyperCyan [link] [comments]...
  7. Task Manager: Can't expand user processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager: Can't expand user processes: I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro on my new system + 1909 update et al. A few days after I'm finished customizing my system and apps, task manager won't let me expand the user process panels anymore. I can move the arrows right and down, but the details are kept...
  8. Can't expand it. Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't expand it. Help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JVints [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/end7fk/cant_expand_it_help/
  9. Can't expand my primary drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't expand my primary drive.: I recently transferred my data from SSD to SSD one being 250G and to one being 500G this caused my primary drive to be at 210G like on the original 250G drive. I cant expand the drive, when i hover over expand it it gray and i can not click on it. I looked at the post "Unable...
  10. Can't Expand Windows Partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Expand Windows Partition: Hello All, I am just trying to expand my Windows partition but the expand option is greyed out. Any advice on how to be able to expand it into the ~20 GB unallocated space. Thank you. [img] 50175