Windows 10: I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do?

Discus and support I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've wanted to make a game album on Groove Music, but I can't extend the music on video editor. Also, I can't edit the song info of the file in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josiah R. Ruberson, Mar 25, 2023.

1. I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do?

I've wanted to make a game album on Groove Music, but I can't extend the music on video editor. Also, I can't edit the song info of the file in the picture. Please help.

:)

Josiah R. Ruberson, Mar 25, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Mar 25, 2023
  3. windows 10 photos video editor music

Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not?

SophieSophie8, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Callender Win User

I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do?

Callender, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do?

1. I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do? - Similar Threads - can't extend music

2. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  3. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  4. I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do?: I've wanted to make a game album on Groove Music, but I can't extend the music on video editor. Also, I can't edit the song info of the file in the picture. Please help....
  5. I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do?

I can't extend my music on Video Editor windows 10, What should I do?: I've wanted to make a game album on Groove Music, but I can't extend the music on video editor. Also, I can't edit the song info of the file in the picture. Please help....
  6. I can't listen to my Spotify music on my laptop. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't listen to my Spotify music on my laptop. What should I do?: I'm having trouble listening to my Spotify, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-listen-to-my-spotify-music-on-my-laptop/f69b2f3d-9d11-42e0-9ace-4e951f47ca68
  7. I can't listen to my Spotify music on my laptop. What should I do?

I can't listen to my Spotify music on my laptop. What should I do?: I'm having trouble listening to my Spotify, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-listen-to-my-spotify-music-on-my-laptop/f69b2f3d-9d11-42e0-9ace-4e951f47ca68
  8. What i should i do when Windows 10 video editor is not allowing me to edit the audio i...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What i should i do when Windows 10 video editor is not allowing me to edit the audio i...: When i try to edit the audio i imported it comes out this way and when i want to spread make it long, it does not allow me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-should-i-do-when-windows-10-video-editor-is/30532f76-cda9-4d09-91b9-4a14f2ba4bda
  9. Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?

Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?: When I try the default songs, it doesn't play anything at all on the audio. I double checked, the volume is on. I've received a suggestion to reset the app, but I'm worried that that might delete my video....
  10. How do I add my own music to Video Editor?

How do I add my own music to Video Editor?: I have Windows 10 pro and I've been trying to create a video on Video Editor and for some reason when I click on "custom audio", the audio only allows me to play music on just one photo or just one video, I would like the music to automatically play as background music...