Windows 10: I can't factory reset/log in to my account

Discus and support I can't factory reset/log in to my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I've had a really frustrating problem... I was doing a factory reset with my pc and something went wrong. "user profile service service failed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chaosinsurgents, Apr 2, 2022.

1. I can't factory reset/log in to my account

So I've had a really frustrating problem... I was doing a factory reset with my pc and something went wrong. "user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" so I was like alright time to boot in to safe mode and tried to do a tried to go for a startup reparation but it didn't wanna go instead gave me a log file "E:/Windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/srttrail.txt" and I literally cannot log in to my account nor factory reset?

:)

chaosinsurgents, Apr 2, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 2, 2022
  3. Cannot login after Factory reset stuck on Other Users page

Hi Adam,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

Which OS is currently installed or returned to after Factory Settings?

As per the information that you have provided, I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below:

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• If on Windows 7 press F8
      upon restart after the manufacturers logo appears. If on Windows 8,8.1 press
      Shift key and then Restart to access Safe Mode.
    • Then access command prompt (admin) and type:
      net user administrator /active:yes
      (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: Administrator Account.

Log in through the in built admin account, create a new administrator account and check if you can log in. If you are able to log into the new account, deactivate the inbuilt admin account.

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 2, 2022
  4. I can't factory reset/log in to my account

factory reset

Hi,

There shouldn't be an issue singing in to your computer after performing a factory reset. What's odd is that the error message "Your account has been disabled" is showing up. However, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the signing
    in page with the said error message. It's for us to determine what would be the steps that we need to isolate your concern.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

I can't factory reset/log in to my account

1. I can't factory reset/log in to my account - Similar Threads - can't factory reset

2. Can't log in after factory reset from work account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in after factory reset from work account.: I have a laptop that I have been using for work, but will now use for personal use.I have had my work account deactivated so I can no longer log in, and have fully reset the laptop using the recovery key.However when I start the PC it still asks me for my work account login...
  3. Can't log in after factory reset from work account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in after factory reset from work account.: I have a laptop that I have been using for work, but will now use for personal use.I have had my work account deactivated so I can no longer log in, and have fully reset the laptop using the recovery key.However when I start the PC it still asks me for my work account login...
  4. Can't log in after factory reset from work account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't factory reset/log in to my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't factory reset/log in to my account: So I've had a really frustrating problem... I was doing a factory reset with my pc and something went wrong. "user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" so I was like alright time to boot in to safe mode and tried to do a tried to go for a...
  6. I can't factory reset/log in to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't factory reset/log in to my account: So I've had a really frustrating problem... I was doing a factory reset with my pc and something went wrong. "user profile service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded" so I was like alright time to boot in to safe mode and tried to do a tried to go for a...
  7. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't factory reset my laptop: I tried to do anything i found on here and on youtube, but it doesn't work. I have an acer laptop win10 and it just saves no changes were made whenever i try to reset...
  8. I factory reset my laptop and there is an administrator account present that I can’t log into.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I factory reset my laptop and there is an administrator account present that I can’t log into.: My laptop wasn’t working properly so after a while of trouble shooting I decided I should factory reset it to hopefully fix it. It when through the whole process fine until the end. I got a pop up box saying that windows could not be installed and I needed to restart the...
  9. Can't log into factory reset laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log into factory reset laptop: I recently had to factory reset my laptop as it got stuck in an infinite loop, so I'm starting from fresh with none of my previous data. I'm trying to log back into my Microsoft account to use it as my user account on the laptop. I can log in fine, but then it asks me for...
  10. I can't factory reset my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't factory reset my computer: my C drive holds 30GB and is full, I have no files on the computer, all 30GB is made up of Intel, Microsoft and AVG, I wanted to factory reset my computer to get a normal disk drive. it says I can't reset my computer without freeing up 4GB, i'm running this computer as an...