Windows 10: I cant factory setting my laptop it says something went wrong no changes is made

Discus and support I cant factory setting my laptop it says something went wrong no changes is made in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hye i really need your help. My laptop became so lagged that i made a reset by keeping my files. Unfortunately now i want to reset it back to factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chenahk, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Chenahk Win User

I cant factory setting my laptop it says something went wrong no changes is made

Hye i really need your help.

My laptop became so lagged that i made a reset by keeping my files. Unfortunately now i want to reset it back to factory setting but it does not working.

Can it be fixed?

:)

Chenahk, Feb 15, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I cant factory setting my laptop it says something went wrong no changes is made :p

cadaveca, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 15, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

I cant factory setting my laptop it says something went wrong no changes is made

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I cant factory setting my laptop it says something went wrong no changes is made - Similar Threads - cant factory setting

2. In Windows Update it says something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows Update it says something went wrong: In Windows Update it says something went wrong and im losing my mind tryng to figure it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-update-it-says-something-went-wrong/0d4572d7-cdf8-4d7b-a918-b04320847138
  3. In Windows Update it says something went wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Windows Update it says something went wrong: In Windows Update it says something went wrong and im losing my mind tryng to figure it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-update-it-says-something-went-wrong/0d4572d7-cdf8-4d7b-a918-b04320847138
  4. When I log in with my Microsoft Account in Settings it says something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I log in with my Microsoft Account in Settings it says something went wrong.: Here are the details: Correlation Id: dcf0b4fdf71f0006e301f1dc1ff7d901 Timestamp: 2023-10-05T00:08:05.580Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-log-in-with-my-microsoft-account-in/a3527c15-4074-4c75-af29-0b2dc93c7116
  5. When I log in with my Microsoft Account in Settings it says something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I log in with my Microsoft Account in Settings it says something went wrong.: Here are the details: Correlation Id: dcf0b4fdf71f0006e301f1dc1ff7d901 Timestamp: 2023-10-05T00:08:05.580Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-log-in-with-my-microsoft-account-in/a3527c15-4074-4c75-af29-0b2dc93c7116
  6. I get a message saying Something Went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a message saying Something Went wrong: The error won't let me in my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-message-saying-something-went-wrong/fa75e244-c58a-4370-a976-9709942cb7c1
  7. I get a message saying Something Went wrong

I get a message saying Something Went wrong: The error won't let me in my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-message-saying-something-went-wrong/fa75e244-c58a-4370-a976-9709942cb7c1
  8. keeps saying something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps saying something went wrong?: I recently got my monitor back and i forgot my pin number, i try to put i forgot password and i do everything as i’m told. the last step where it tells me if i’m sure and everything i press continue and it keeps saying something went wrong? i don’t what’s the problem but my...
  9. keeps saying something went wrong?

keeps saying something went wrong?: I recently got my monitor back and i forgot my pin number, i try to put i forgot password and i do everything as i’m told. the last step where it tells me if i’m sure and everything i press continue and it keeps saying something went wrong? i don’t what’s the problem but my...
  10. Cant login in. Something went wrong.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant login in. Something went wrong.: Hello everyone, after updating to version 1903. I could login in only by azure password. But my camera and my fingerprint on my laptop stopped working and i couldnt setup any login options as pin login, because it says : something went wrong, try again later but its never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. somethign went wrong no changes were made

2. MY LAPTOP JUST SAYS SOMETHING WENT WRONG