Windows 10: I can't figure out how to correct this error and cant find anything useful online

Discus and support I can't figure out how to correct this error and cant find anything useful online in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jtm99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6ekx7/i_cant_figure_out_how_to_correct_this_error_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jtm99, Apr 22, 2020.

1. /u/jtm99 Win User

I can't figure out how to correct this error and cant find anything useful online

/u/jtm99, Apr 22, 2020
  2. hpholm Win User

Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. I can't figure out how to correct this error and cant find anything useful online ;)

--

Hans

hpholm, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I can't figure out how to correct this error and cant find anything useful online

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't figure out how to correct this error and cant find anything useful online - Similar Threads - can't figure correct

2. I cant figure out the problem:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant figure out the problem:: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  3. Cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant figure out how to sign in: I cant sign in to PC anymore. I got this PC for years now and this is the first time happened. I dont know what changes in the past days since im not the one who used the PC but, when I got it back I was able to sign in once and now I dont know my sign in page is missing. I...
  4. Cant figure out how to sign in

Cant figure out how to sign in: I cant sign in to PC anymore. I got this PC for years now and this is the first time happened. I dont know what changes in the past days since im not the one who used the PC but, when I got it back I was able to sign in once and now I dont know my sign in page is missing. I...
  5. Cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant figure out how to sign in: My sign in page went missing in my device. I tried to restart multiple times but it just stuck at the welcome page. I cant figure out how to sign in and I cant remember any changes or updates happens on the device. Please help me....
  7. I cant figure out how to sign in

I cant figure out how to sign in: My sign in page went missing in my device. I tried to restart multiple times but it just stuck at the welcome page. I cant figure out how to sign in and I cant remember any changes or updates happens on the device. Please help me....
  8. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...