Windows 10: I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error

Discus and support I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried watching many videos on how to fix this, but at the point where you are moving the new bcd thing I’m not good with computers sorry it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert MacIsaac12345, Jan 19, 2023.

1. I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error

I’ve tried watching many videos on how to fix this, but at the point where you are moving the new bcd thing I’m not good with computers sorry it says path cannot be found

:)

Robert MacIsaac12345, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error

1. I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error - Similar Threads - can’t figure fix

2. I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error: I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen saying it was going to restart after collecting some error info and I fallowed the QR code and It didn't help how do I fix it?...
  3. I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error: I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen saying it was going to restart after collecting some error info and I fallowed the QR code and It didn't help how do I fix it?...
  4. I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error: I’ve tried watching many videos on how to fix this, but at the point where you are moving the new bcd thing I’m not good with computers sorry it says path cannot be found...
  5. I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error: I’ve tried watching many videos on how to fix this, but at the point where you are moving the new bcd thing I’m not good with computers sorry it says path cannot be found...
  6. i figure out how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i figure out how to fix this: 021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 00000398 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8...
  7. Windows error, can’t figure out how to boot it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows error, can’t figure out how to boot it: I have the error 0xc000014c and have plugged in a usb drive with windows 10 but can’t figure out where to go from here. Help? :( submitted by /u/idrlikethis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eu2e18/windows_error_cant_figure_out_how_to_boot_it/
  8. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  9. Srttrail error can’t boot

Srttrail error can’t boot: I cant boot into windows and i cant reset my pc either i would apprieciate any help i can get thanks :)[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error-cant-boot/8cf4daa8-2faf-416e-a3a6-56d8d50c4fe1
  10. PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

PC won't boot- SrtTrail error: So my Windows 10 PC wont boot, and I've tried everything. First I tried resetting the PC, both keeping my files and getting rid of them, and it says "there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I tried System Restore but it says "you must enable system...