Windows 10: I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

Discus and support I cant find a cellular option on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blondiebaka, Jan 9, 2024.

1. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it

:)

Blondiebaka, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Marufuu20 Win User

There is no cellular option in my laptop

There is no cellular option on my laptop, how do I bring it, but the laptop is not working on the SIM sim, I think if you can turn on the cellular option it will work all the time. I have installed many drivers today, but the cellular option does not work.i
    use win 10 64 bit,,,

Marufuu20, Jan 9, 2024
  3. Cellular Option Is not available

I have my Asus Laptop with Windows 10 (Version 1809) installed in it. I want to use mobile data in my laptop but cellular option is not available. What should I do now? Suggest me something.

RishabhSaini_553, Jan 9, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

Cellular Option Is not available

Hi Rishabh

The cellular option on a laptop has 2 components, the part where the SIM card is inserted and the WWAM radio part

Some laptops come with the cellular connection as an option, so while the SIM card slot will exist, the WWAN radio may not . . .

Open Device Manager (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Expand the Network Adapters section

Do you see a WWAN device listed there and if so, what is the Make and exact Model No. of that device?

DaveM121, Jan 9, 2024
Thema:

I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

1. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop - Similar Threads - cant find cellular

2. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  3. can't find cellular option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find cellular option: Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7480 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.Thanksjuwon...
  4. can't find cellular option

can't find cellular option: Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7480 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.Thanksjuwon...
  5. Cannot find the Cellular option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find the Cellular option: I have a HP ZBook 15u G4 Mobile Workstation and have plugged in my Sim card. I've updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option. Please can you advise how I can find the Cellular option. Thanks...
  6. Cannot find the Cellular option

Cannot find the Cellular option: I have a HP ZBook 15u G4 Mobile Workstation and have plugged in my Sim card. I've updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option. Please can you advise how I can find the Cellular option. Thanks...
  7. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  8. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  9. Cellular Options

Cellular Options: My cellular options is not showing whilst I have a SIM card slot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-options/c7178f7a-ca3e-48aa-955a-7f94a8f11cce
  10. There is no cellular option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no cellular option in my laptop: There is no cellular option on my laptop, how do I bring it, but the laptop is not working on the SIM sim, I think if you can turn on the cellular option it will work all the time. I have installed many drivers today, but the cellular option does not work.i use win 10 64...