Windows 10: i cant find a game

Discus and support i cant find a game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So,i m using a windows 10 pc and i wanna buy Monster hunter wold,but i can t find the game When im searching for it,it just dosen t wanna appear,It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LalauAndrei, Jul 21, 2019.

1. i cant find a game

So,i m using a windows 10 pc and i wanna buy Monster hunter wold,but i can t find the game

When im searching for it,it just dosen t wanna appear,It may be because of my region? (romania) if yes,can i get my friend from germany to buy it for me?

:)

LalauAndrei, Jul 21, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2019
  4. i cant find a game

Angela Pun, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

i cant find a game

1. i cant find a game - Similar Threads - cant find game

2. I cant find KB5014692 in this portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find KB5014692 in this portal: this is for fixing the Microsoft Windows Support Diagnostic Tool MSDT Remote Code Execution Vulnerability CVE-2022-30190, but i cant find the update here....
  3. I cant find spotify in Xbox game bar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find spotify in Xbox game bar on windows 11: I tried to repair both Spotify and Xbox game bar but it didn't work, I even re-installed Spotify from the official website and still can't find the app on Xbox game bar....
  4. I cant find spotify in Xbox game bar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find spotify in Xbox game bar on windows 11: I tried to repair both Spotify and Xbox game bar but it didn't work, I even re-installed Spotify from the official website and still can't find the app on Xbox game bar....
  5. I cant find windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find windows store: Ive been trying none stop to find windows store on my device ive tryed power shell commands such asGet-AppXPackage *Microsoft.WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”} and nothing seems to work...
  6. Files that I cant find.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files that I cant find.: I was downloading a steam game. Then when it was still locating disk space I cancelled it. Now when I try to clear up storage it says there 80 gb being used but when I click on it to fix it. Nothing shows up....
  7. It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.: So I'm trying to delete some apps to get some more space on my computer and when I try and uninstall the game on storage/apps and features it says it can't find it but yet it is taking up space on my computer. How do I get rid of it?...
  8. I cant find PalmCheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant find PalmCheck: So Im trying to use my Keyboard and touchpad at the same time and it doesn't work. Ive tried looking for the PalmChecker that's supposed to be below sensitivity in the settings panel. The thing is Palmchecker isn't there at all and ive tried turning the sensitivity down and I...
  9. It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says I own the game but I cant find it anywhere, where is it? And dont make it to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Julius_Lofstrom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzlhrf/it_says_i_own_the_game_but_i_cant_find_it/
  10. i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting: my computer dosent have the ¨ for developers¨ setting, I've tried to find it with tutorials but it is not where it should be.... how can I get or find it...