Windows 10: I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me.

Discus and support I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I know what I want and I think what I want is practical and is what other users might want. I'm a user with way too much stuff on his desktop. It's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThinAndCrispy, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me.

I know what I want and I think what I want is practical and is what other users might want. I'm a user with way too much stuff on his desktop. It's a mix of documents, pictures, shortcuts etc. Using myself as an example, I use my laptop for my gardening/landscaping interests and projects; also for genealogy research; image and video editing; personal finances and other stuff. The virtual desktop manager that would be perfect for me would allow me to create new empty desktops and label the tab for each one appropriately. This desktop manager would then create empty rectangles with the desktop name on it on my screen. I would then simply drag and drop each item from my cluttered desktop into the new proper desktop. It would be exactly like dragging a file into a folder. After everything has been moved to its dedicated desktop, I could click on the desktop and it would expand to full size on my screen. I would then rearrange all the icons in a way that suits me. When I have no desktops in use, I would have a nice empty screen with just an image or something of my liking. Across the top of the screen, would be the labeled tabs for each desktop. Of course, I would want the system to save my desktop setup and allow future adjustments including creating new desktops. It would also be super nice if the quick launch task bar could have just the programs I use specifically with each desktop. So, now the question: Does what I want already exist?

submitted by /u/ThinAndCrispy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThinAndCrispy, Nov 27, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Nov 27, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 27, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me. :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me.

1. I can't find a Windows 10 desktop manager that is right for me. - Similar Threads - can't find desktop

2. I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop: I have an issues on Windows 10 Desktop.when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the desktop aborts and restarts. Now I'm unable to create new files or do anything else with right click on the desktop. Can anyone ever get this issue and resolve it?I Already try...
  3. I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop: I have an issues on Windows 10 Desktop.when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the desktop aborts and restarts. Now I'm unable to create new files or do anything else with right click on the desktop. Can anyone ever get this issue and resolve it?I Already try...
  4. I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click on desktop: Hi all,I've been pushing this problem off for awhile now but now it's just getting annoying. Everything on my computer functions properly except for when I try to right click on my desktop I.E. trying to make a new folder. As soon as I restart the computer, I have a small...
  6. Can't right click on desktop

Can't right click on desktop: Hi all,I've been pushing this problem off for awhile now but now it's just getting annoying. Everything on my computer functions properly except for when I try to right click on my desktop I.E. trying to make a new folder. As soon as I restart the computer, I have a small...
  7. Bluetooth Not Working - Can't Find In Device Manager - Windows 10

Bluetooth Not Working - Can't Find In Device Manager - Windows 10: I have the same issue with my friend as here "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-cant-find-in-device-manager/ccfa2f34-ac5e-4718-b499-e6050e511a41".I've done all the things he did. Also the solution that fixed the problem for him didn't...
  8. Bluetooth Not Working - Can't Find In Device Manager - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Not Working - Can't Find In Device Manager - Windows 10: I have the same issue with my friend as here "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-cant-find-in-device-manager/ccfa2f34-ac5e-4718-b499-e6050e511a41".I've done all the things he did. Also the solution that fixed the problem for him didn't...
  9. Bluetooth Not Working - Can't Find In Device Manager - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Not Working - Can't Find In Device Manager - Windows 10: I have the same problem as the following link and have tried the stuff mentioned firsthttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-cant-find-in-device-manager/ccfa2f34-ac5e-4718-b499-e6050e511a41but the reply given wasn't helpful to me as the...
  10. Bluetooth Not Working - Can't Find In Device Manager - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Not Working - Can't Find In Device Manager - Windows 10: Hey Guys, having the same issue as per the below. I conducted all the same actions however still no joy seeing my hardware in the device manager. Ass assistance is appreciated. "Today my bluetooth mouse and keyboard suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot...