Windows 10: I can't find audio input devicesmicrophone in my dell laptop, windows 10.

Discus and support I can't find audio input devicesmicrophone in my dell laptop, windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is how it shows when i check for audio input devices i.e.; microphone. I tried troubleshooting but when i troubleshoot it shows up like thisSome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JuliaKurakula, Jun 22, 2021.

1. I can't find audio input devicesmicrophone in my dell laptop, windows 10.

This is how it shows when i check for audio input devices i.e.; microphone. I tried troubleshooting but when i troubleshoot it shows up like thisSome one please reply need it urgently!!

:)

JuliaKurakula, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 22, 2021
  4. I can't find audio input devicesmicrophone in my dell laptop, windows 10.

audio input

Hi Nico,

Damaged hardware or incompatible driver are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing an issue the audio input on your device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you using an external audio input device? If yes, what is the make and model of the audio input device you are using as microphone?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue happened?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for audio issue. Visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems recording sounds and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

I can't find audio input devicesmicrophone in my dell laptop, windows 10.

1. I can't find audio input devicesmicrophone in my dell laptop, windows 10. - Similar Threads - can't find audio

2. my laptop freeze and then the audio Input stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop freeze and then the audio Input stopped working: my laptop is HP laptop 14s-dk0157 AU for more detail hereI was just playing some osu 3 days ago when it started to freeze, so i decided to restart my laptop and voila my laptop is back on.... except my audio input doesn't work. I usually use headphone so, I tried to unplug...
  3. Audio Inputs - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Inputs - Windows 10: Had to reset my PC and Microphone and Speaker missing from audio inputs on device manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-inputs-windows-10/d1dae67d-b662-4dc7-b1ce-50e60f460356
  4. Can't find my audio device with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find my audio device with bluetooth: I recently build a new PC and wanted to bluetooth pair my Audio Engine A2+ speakers again with my new PC. Windows finds my Hue lamps and everything else except my speakers. On my previous PC with windows 10 it was no issue. Things I tried: Troubleshooting bluetooth...
  5. Can't find handwriting input

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find handwriting input: I want to start using handwriting input, but I can't find the option. This is what I see when bring up the on-screen keyboard and press the button in the top left corner (I'm using Windows version 2004): [img] How can I get handwriting enabled? 164464
  6. How can I input audio into my laptop

How can I input audio into my laptop: Hi, I have been using my old tower computer which has two audio inputs, one from a microphone and another from a 3.5 mm line input socket. I do quite a lot of sound recording and editing. On my new laptop there is no provision for a line input. Is it possible to input audio...
  7. HP laptop not accepting audio input.

HP laptop not accepting audio input.: For some reason my HP laptop doesn't allow any audio input, using the built-in mic doesn't work and if I connect headphones the mic doesn't work. I have tried reinstalling audio drivers and that did not fix the problem, I also have my mic enabled in the privacy settings so I...
  8. Windows 10 miracast Connect can't find my laptop. But laptop can find my desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 miracast Connect can't find my laptop. But laptop can find my desktop.: I was trying to use my laptop as an extended display for my desktop PC. But when i choose connect i can't find my laptop. But my laptop can find my desktop and can use my desktop monitor as an extended wireless display. Also i can find my laptop when i am trying to project my...
  9. Laptop Input audio device

Laptop Input audio device: I do not appear to have any audio input devices available. This is shown in the Settings page under Sound. How can I add an audio input device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-input-audio-device/5740b77b-88c5-4579-b547-581e43247808
  10. I can't find my scanner in Windows 10

I can't find my scanner in Windows 10: Cant find my HP DeskJet 2132 scanner in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-cant-find-my-scanner-in-windows-10/eeacdb93-1f80-4ea3-989f-307fe17110af