Windows 10: i can't find cellular on my pc

Discus and support i can't find cellular on my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lydiesoft, Oct 15, 2018.

1. lydiesoft Win User

i can't find cellular on my pc

my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile boardband driver, I can't still find the cellular, please help me

:)

lydiesoft, Oct 15, 2018
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 15, 2018
  4. i can't find cellular on my pc

Cellular

Hello,

We understand that you want to access the internet using your cellular connection. To do so, you should have a data plan from a mobile operator. Refer to this article on how to access the

cellular settings in Windows 10.

Since the Cellular option is not showing under the Network & Internet settings, you can run the Network troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. This will help diagnose and resolve common connection issues. Here's
    how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if you will be able to see
      Cellular
      option under the Network and Internet settings.

Feel free to let us know on how it goes for you. We'll be more than happy to assist further.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

i can't find cellular on my pc

1. i can't find cellular on my pc - Similar Threads - can't find cellular

2. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  3. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  4. can't find cellular option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find cellular option: Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7480 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.Thanksjuwon...
  5. can't find cellular option

can't find cellular option: Hello.I have a Dell Latitude 7480 and have plugged in my Sim card.Ive updated to Windows 11 and cannot find the Cellular option.Please can you advise how i can find the Cellular option.Thanksjuwon...
  6. I can't find my cellular adapter to enable it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my cellular adapter to enable it: I tried to enable my cellular adapter and I didn't see it in change adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-cellular-adapter-to-enable-it/e6efcb55-19bf-405f-9070-d89ce406f6c2
  7. I can't find my cellular adapter to enable it

I can't find my cellular adapter to enable it: I tried to enable my cellular adapter and I didn't see it in change adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-cellular-adapter-to-enable-it/e6efcb55-19bf-405f-9070-d89ce406f6c2
  8. I can't find my cellular adapter to enable it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc: I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files . when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that the previous files are still there . I've checked user it's only showing my recent files it's showing please how can i get...
  10. i am unable to find cellular mode on my pc since i updated to 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am unable to find cellular mode on my pc since i updated to 1903: Before updating to 1903 it was all correct then, i updated to 1903 since then it's not showing me cellular option in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-cellular-mode-on-my-pc-since-i/98d011a5-6df8-458b-987d-0b751402105e