Windows 10: I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website

Discus and support I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i signed in to my xbox account on the Microsoft store and looked up titles i had on Xbox like Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon, and so on. When i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by X AleX D4 man X, Aug 15, 2019.

1. I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website

So i signed in to my xbox account on the Microsoft store and looked up titles i had on Xbox like Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon, and so on. When i looked them up I didn't find them but I know that the Microsoft store is where you download them. So I went online to the Microsoft store website and found the titles I wanted to play. When i clicked on the they had the option of Install/Play because I already own them. When i clicked the button it transferred me to the app but the app had a larger message that said, "The thing you're looking for isn't here." Please help me understand what's wrong. I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website eaa836ba-dfec-48e7-9e64-7077fce9e75e?upload=true.png

:)

X AleX D4 man X, Aug 15, 2019

2. Title bar appearing while playing a Microsoft Store game

Thank you for the update. Good thing that you posted your query on the link above. While waiting for them to reply, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Check for updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store

Step 3: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Title bar appearing while playing a Microsoft Store game

Hi,

There are a lot of potential reasons why taskbar or title bar keeps on appearing while playing game. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Aug 15, 2019
  4. I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website

1. I can't find certain game titles in the microsoft store app like in the website - Similar Threads - can't find certain

2. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  3. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  4. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store: I have the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I go to download certain games from the Microsoft store, the install button greys out when I click it. I originally thought it was because there was a notice at the top of the screen telling me my pc may not be compatible and my...
  6. Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store

Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store: I have the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I go to download certain games from the Microsoft store, the install button greys out when I click it. I originally thought it was because there was a notice at the top of the screen telling me my pc may not be compatible and my...
  7. Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store

8. Can't INSTALL Certain Apps from the Microsoft Store.

Can't INSTALL Certain Apps from the Microsoft Store.: Hello,I am able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store just fine, such as Open Video Downloader and MP3tag. However, when it comes to MSN Weather, Microsoft To Do, or Microsoft News. I will always get this error when trying to download either of them, as seen here:MSN...
  9. I can't find Microsoft Store on the app settings

I can't find Microsoft Store on the app settings: I can't seem to find Microsoft Store and I also can't launch Microsoft Store can you help me with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-on-the-app-settings/ef63d8aa-cf0e-4b1a-8e72-81b98e3ca360
  10. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

Can't Find App on Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please! Kat...