Windows 10: I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker

Discus and support I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephStansky, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker

I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker

:)

JosephStansky, Nov 12, 2018
  2. leighca Win User

How to Resolve Bluetooth Pairing/Connection Failure

Anyone knows how to get my HP Roar Bluetooth speaker to pair with my DELL Inspiron Series 5559 laptop (Windows 10, 64-bit)? I keep getting connection failure messages. I had no problem pairing the speaker with my iPhone 6 Plus. Both units (HP speaker and DELL laptop) are only months old and under warranty, yet both HP and DELL are offering only fee-based tech support for this problem, which I refuse to accept. I visited the DELL support web site, hoping to download an appropriate driver, but found no option for Bluetooth.
    Note that, in Device Manager, under Bluetooth, nowhere does the name DELL appear among drivers. All I see there are:
    - Bluetooth LE General Attribute Service
    - Bluetooth Mouse 3600 (a Microsoft device, paired)
    - Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®
    - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
    - Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

leighca, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Pairing a JBL Flip bluetooth speaker to my windows 10 computer

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you tried connecting to a different computer and check the functionality?
    • Have you installed necessary drivers for speakers?

As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to try connecting to a different computer running Windows 10 check if the speakers works as it should. Also install all driver updates and check the functionality.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound from Bluetooth speakers. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 12, 2018
  4. ducky01 Win User

I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - cant find connect

2. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  4. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection: Hello Friends,I am unable to connect my Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection.In PC Settings, the Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 shows as Offline.It is being detected in Printer and Devices and all 4 boxes are ticked under PROPERTIES/SERVICES.Please...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection: Hello Friends,I am unable to connect my Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection.In PC Settings, the Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 shows as Offline.It is being detected in Printer and Devices and all 4 boxes are ticked under PROPERTIES/SERVICES.Please...
  7. Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I don't know if I did something and my PC now doesn't even see the Bluetooth device speaker I'm wanting to pair. I thought right about now to restart my PC but in the conditions I have things in the software I decided to better post here than having to downloads a bunch of...
  8. Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers

Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers: My Windows 10 Bluetooth recognises the speaker but will not pair with it. I have tried updating the Drivers and the speaker is NOT paired with anything else but still no pairing with Windows 10.. The speaker pairs with my IPhone etc ok but not with Windows 10. Any suggestions...
  9. Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.

Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.: I've spent over 30 hours trying to fix this, and this is a last resort. I've done literally everything I see at least 5 times each. I've updated bluetooth drivers, turned off hands-free telephony, turned off the display thing, and almost every basic solution there is. I'm...
  10. Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected

Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected: Speaker connected via bluetooth originally able to play audio from my msi laptop. Suddenly one day turns out to be no sound although showed paired bluetooth devices. The speaker shown no problem playing from my handphone via bluetooth. Tried online solution--uninstall and...