Windows 10: I cant find High Performance on my Power Options

Discus and support I cant find High Performance on my Power Options in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a gaming laptop, and I want to increase my FPS, so I went to "Power Options" to change my option to "High Performance". However, I only saw 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HydroMan, Jul 22, 2021.

1. HydroMan Win User

I cant find High Performance on my Power Options

I have a gaming laptop, and I want to increase my FPS, so I went to "Power Options" to change my option to "High Performance". However, I only saw 2 default power options, which was "Balanced" and "Dell"(Dell is technically the same thing as the Balanced Power Option). I've tried everything it says on the internet to restore my "High Performance" power option, but every time I try to, I see the same two power options. Is there a way to fix this? Or is there only 2 Power Options on my laptop by default? Specs. Windows 10 Home Intel i7-10750H 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM RTX 2060

:)

HydroMan, Jul 22, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

Power options missing High Performance option

Tutorial :
    Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10
    Option Two

Unable to use command prompt power cfg /list

I cant find High Performance on my Power Options [​IMG]

davidhk, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User

The command should be: powercfg /list

Well, it looks like this below was reported to work, but it will remove "Sleep" with CsEnabled set to 0.

*Arrow Missing power options Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Leaving the slider at "Best Performance" would be the same as using High Performance though.

Brink, Jul 22, 2021
  4. davidhk Win User

Surface 3.
    Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1709 Build 16299.192

Cannot find the High Performance option under Power Options.

I cant find High Performance on my Power Options [​IMG]

I used registry editing:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power
    Changed CsEnabled key value from 1 to 0.
    Did not work. Result the same. No High Performance option.

davidhk, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. I cant find High Performance on my Power Options - Similar Threads - cant find High

2. why cant i find the high performance setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i find the high performance setting: So I want to make a high performance setting on windows 11, but I cannot make one nor find one to see. like there is nothing there but balanced. i create a new power plan but its only balanced that can be chosen. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  3. why cant i find the high performance setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i find the high performance setting: So I want to make a high performance setting on windows 11, but I cannot make one nor find one to see. like there is nothing there but balanced. i create a new power plan but its only balanced that can be chosen. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  4. High Performance Power Setting !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance Power Setting !: Hi again, I normally have my "Power option" set to "Balance" on my Windows 10 laptop. I have the laptop plugged in all the time so today I decided to try the "High performance" setting. I am now reading about the "Ultimate setting" which at the present time I don't appear to...
  5. High Performance Power Setting !

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Performance Power Setting !: Hi again, I normally have my "Power option" set to "Balance" on my Windows 10 laptop. I have the laptop plugged in all the time so today I decided to try the "High performance" setting. I am now reading about the "Ultimate setting" which at the present time I don't appear to...
  6. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.: When I open power options in my Dell laptop, there is just one power plan that is Balanced mode.There is no alternative modes like High performance, etcI have tried all those cmd commands to add them but they don't work.Below I have attached the pic of power plans in my...
  7. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.: When I open power options in my Dell laptop, there is just one power plan that is Balanced mode.There is no alternative modes like High performance, etcI have tried all those cmd commands to add them but they don't work.Below I have attached the pic of power plans in my...
  8. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. High performance power mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    High performance power mode: Hey so I want to use the high performance mode but I have some insecurities about it I'm kinda scared to use it since I don't wanna damage my pc does it affect the pc in any kind of way Specs i7 8700 3.20 ghz 16 ram ddr4 rtx 2060 6 gb motherboard : Gigabyte H310M H...
  10. Power options missing High Performance option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power options missing High Performance option: Surface 3. Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1709 Build 16299.192 Cannot find the High Performance option under Power Options. [img] I used registry editing: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power Changed CsEnabled key value from 1 to 0. Did...