Windows 10: I cant find High Performance on my Power Options

Discus and support I cant find High Performance on my Power Options in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a gaming laptop, and I want to increase my FPS, so I went to "Power Options" to change my option to "High Performance". However, I only saw 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HydroMan, Jul 22, 2021 at 5:22 PM.

1. HydroMan Win User

I cant find High Performance on my Power Options

I have a gaming laptop, and I want to increase my FPS, so I went to "Power Options" to change my option to "High Performance". However, I only saw 2 default power options, which was "Balanced" and "Dell"(Dell is technically the same thing as the Balanced Power Option). I've tried everything it says on the internet to restore my "High Performance" power option, but every time I try to, I see the same two power options. Is there a way to fix this? Or is there only 2 Power Options on my laptop by default? Specs. Windows 10 Home Intel i7-10750H 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM RTX 2060

:)

2. davidhk Win User

Power options missing High Performance option

Tutorial :
    Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10
    Option Two

Unable to use command prompt power cfg /list

I cant find High Performance on my Power Options [​IMG]

3. Brink Win User

The command should be: powercfg /list

Well, it looks like this below was reported to work, but it will remove "Sleep" with CsEnabled set to 0.

*Arrow Missing power options Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Leaving the slider at "Best Performance" would be the same as using High Performance though.

4. davidhk Win User

Surface 3.
    Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1709 Build 16299.192

Cannot find the High Performance option under Power Options.

I cant find High Performance on my Power Options [​IMG]

I used registry editing:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power
    Changed CsEnabled key value from 1 to 0.
    Did not work. Result the same. No High Performance option.

Thema:

1. I cant find High Performance on my Power Options - Similar Threads - cant find High

2. Ultimate Performance in Power Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ultimate Performance in Power Options: Can I keep Ultimate Performance on forever? 183074
  3. High performance power plan disappeared.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High performance power plan disappeared.: [ATTACH] The high performance power plan in control panel recently just disappeared, and the only available plan is the Balanaced one. There's no 'hidden additional plans' with a dropdown arrow either. I've tried a lot of solutions that I've found on forums to no avail,...
  4. High performance Power plan missing.

High performance Power plan missing.: Hi, i have a surface laptop and i cant change my performance in power options in control panel, it would just show balanced for me, and when i press create a new power plan i cant see high performance, it only shows balance, i need a way to get high performance can anyone...
  5. High performance power mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    High performance power mode: Hey so I want to use the high performance mode but I have some insecurities about it I'm kinda scared to use it since I don't wanna damage my pc does it affect the pc in any kind of way Specs i7 8700 3.20 ghz 16 ram ddr4 rtx 2060 6 gb motherboard : Gigabyte H310M H...
  6. autounattend.xml High Performance power plan

in Windows 10 Support
    autounattend.xml High Performance power plan: In previous versions of Windows 10, a default installation would have 3 power plans, and you could simply make a choice. Now only the "Balanced" power plan exists and you have to create whatever plan you want. Using Windows System Image Manager, I created an autounattend.xml...
  7. Cant find refund option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant find refund option: So i bought a game from windows store today, but i changed my mind, and i wanted to refund it. Went to my "payment and billings" followed by order history, found the game i bought, but i cannot find the option to refund....
  8. High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.: What is the real difference between the High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-performance-power-plan-and-ultimate/6625509a-a16e-4c61-a36f-a7c9a5d7ce5c
  9. I cant find my Windows Defender option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant find my Windows Defender option: I cant find my Windows Defender option. Please can someone help me out! [img] 116207
  10. Power options missing High Performance option

Power options missing High Performance option: Surface 3. Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1709 Build 16299.192 Cannot find the High Performance option under Power Options. [img] I used registry editing: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power Changed CsEnabled key value from 1 to 0. Did...