Windows 10: I can't find how to do this please help...

Discus and support I can't find how to do this please help... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to delete files with "(1)" in the name. Here is the issue. I have many files that are duplicated like so Picture.png and Picture.png... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Poetic_Death_10, May 10, 2019.

1. I can't find how to do this please help...

Is there a way to delete files with "(1)" in the name. Here is the issue.

I have many files that are duplicated like so

Picture.png

and

Picture.png (1)

However both are the same but I don't want to go though all ~1000 of them... Please help.

:)

Poetic_Death_10, May 10, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't find how to do this please help... :cool:

jmcslob, May 10, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 10, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't find how to do this please help...

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 10, 2019
Thema:

I can't find how to do this please help...

1. I can't find how to do this please help... - Similar Threads - can't find please

2. Please help. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help. How do I fix this?: ----------------------------------------------- Escalation Type: complete ----------------------------------------------- Snap Trace GMD ----------------------------------------------- Snapped alternative trace Action succeeded Duration Ticks, ms: 43813 Duration UBI, ms:...
  3. Please help. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. How do I fix this?: ----------------------------------------------- Escalation Type: complete ----------------------------------------------- Snap Trace GMD ----------------------------------------------- Snapped alternative trace Action succeeded Duration Ticks, ms: 43813 Duration UBI, ms:...
  4. Please help. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I solve this? Help please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I solve this? Help please: Hi, I've received this message and I don't know to solve it, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-this-help-please/28965ded-1b88-4fb6-8dc0-da8aa49b2862
  6. I can't do anything (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't do anything (Please Help): So, I can't install anything from the Microsoft Store, I cant download new updates (My system Version is 1903) I can't update my drivers, I cant run applications that were downloaded thru the Microsoft Store, I cant run wsreset.exe or any super-tools like that, diagnostics...
  7. Can't find file please help

Can't find file please help: I downloaded a game and I can find it listed in programs and features also in add or remove programs but when i click to delete they cannot find it it didn't install in the proper place and has gone missing completely Any help or ideas are appreciated submitted by...
  8. Help! How do I find this file?

Help! How do I find this file?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OsakiYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdef6i/help_how_do_i_find_this_file/
  9. I can't find my cortana pleases help!!

in Cortana
    I can't find my cortana pleases help!!: I can't find my Cortana pleases help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-cortana-pleases-help/e0c922db-fe07-4897-ab4a-7e4d46cb0f49
  10. Guys please help I literally can't do anything!

Guys please help I literally can't do anything!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jonJon12334 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9pd4e/guys_please_help_i_literally_cant_do_anything/