Windows 10: I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10

Discus and support I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Tried to look for the .minecraft Folder in %appdata% but could not find it. I Have Show hidden folders on but still Could not find it. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicholasYunga, Jul 7, 2020.

1. I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10

I Tried to look for the .minecraft Folder in %appdata% but could not find it.

I Have Show hidden folders on but still Could not find it.

I tried C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang

But It was still not there.

I have Minecraft For Windows 10 So I Should Have it.

Please Help me I Need To Find The .minecraft Folder!!!

Picture:

I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10 c5e07861-2458-4aa7-a342-8f0a65eeb99c?upload=true.png

Picture 2:

I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10 3c5f8e5a-f8c0-4b0a-9f35-120e00d222da?upload=true.png

:)

NicholasYunga, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Joey99x Win User
    Joey99x, Jul 7, 2020
  4. I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10

1. I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Find minecraft

2. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Minecraft Windows 10: When I go to Minecraft Windows 10 to install it the box is grayed out and when I go to the Microsoft website it lets me install but it always says error. I clicked view details and the code appears: 0x803FB005, how do I fix this in order to download? I've already tried many...
  3. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft Windows 10: When I go to Minecraft Windows 10 to install it the box is grayed out and when I go to the Microsoft website it lets me install but it always says error. I clicked view details and the code appears: 0x803FB005, how do I fix this in order to download? I've already tried many...
  4. I Have The Gamepass, can't find Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have The Gamepass, can't find Minecraft: So I just got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but when I go to the Xbox app and search for Minecraft I only see Minecraft Dungeons. I then go to check on the Microsoft Store with the same account and it says I don't own the game, despite it saying the game is a part of the...
  5. I can't find where to re-download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find where to re-download Minecraft?: Hello, I built a new pc recently and I have been following the directions I've seen online for how to redownload minecraft. However, when I go to the Microsoft Store page like the instructions say, there is no 3 dots next to my profile to take me to my library to redownload...
  6. How to find the Minecraft for Windows 10 that I purchased.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the Minecraft for Windows 10 that I purchased.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 for my grandson, and received a receipt. But I cannot find it anywhere on my computer. I don't have an X-Box console....
  7. i can't find the .minecraft folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find the .minecraft folder: I can't find the .minecraft folder yes, all steps if you wanna help, note that im in the starter version and also 1.16.4 wait im in windows 10 too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-minecraft-folder/2ddeed8d-8688-41af-8582-d219c44a7383
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft: Minecraft wasn't openingit wouldn't go past the loading screen so I uninstalled it, now I can't reinstall it, could someone help me with reinstalling it [ATTACH]...
  9. I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming.: I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming. I have tried using the run command on my computer, but it says it can not find it. If anyone could give any advice, that would be very helpful....
  10. I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it: I redeemed it in January of 2016, which worked then, im still using the same @live account, i decided to download it on a new device but it says i never even bought it, but it says i used the code, it doesn't appear in purchase history either so what do I do?...