Windows 10: I can't find my archived gmail. I use Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

Discus and support I can't find my archived gmail. I use Windows 10 and Chrome browser. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Inbox dropdown gives me options: Default, Important First, Unread First, Starred First and Priority First but not anything about archived gmails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BethLevy, Feb 15, 2019.

1. BethLevy Win User

I can't find my archived gmail. I use Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

The Inbox dropdown gives me options: Default, Important First, Unread First, Starred First and Priority First but not anything about archived gmails. So how do I find it? Please advise ASAP.

:)

BethLevy, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Issues with making chrome as default browser on Windows 10.

Hi Richard,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or default browser program is change correctly.

I suggest you to follow the steps to change the default browser as Chrome browser and check if it helps.

1. Type "Control Panel" without the quotes in search box and click on it.

2. Click on Programs.

3. Then click on Default Programs and click on
    Set Default Programs

4. Click on chrome browser from the list.

5. Click on Set this program as default.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with making default browser as chrome, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 15, 2019
  4. I can't find my archived gmail. I use Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

Can`t set a default browser in Windows 10

Hello, I`ve been having an issue with setting my default internet browser in Windows 10 for about a month now.

When Windows starts, it asks me to select a default browser, I select Google Chrome from the list and it goes away.

Nothing happens and under default programs there is still no default browser listed.

Then, when I open my browser I am prompted by Chrome to make it my default.

The same Windows prompt appears again and I select Chrome from the list.

However, even after these steps every time I click on a link, I am asked to select a default browser.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Stephen_57, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

I can't find my archived gmail. I use Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

1. I can't find my archived gmail. I use Windows 10 and Chrome browser. - Similar Threads - can't find archived

2. I can't use App menu on chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use App menu on chrome browser.: I can't use App 'New Window' and 'New incognito Window' menu on chrome browser, if press mouse right click on chrome icon.How can i fix, this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-app-menu-on-chrome-browser/6f334919-1f7e-45a6-b61d-07c7f3e48c27
  3. Why can't I make chrome my default browser?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I make chrome my default browser?: When I go Setting > Default Apps > web browser then click on it only microsoft edge and opera pop up. Do I need to reinstall chrome? Am I being an idiot? please help. submitted by /u/puffydefish [link] [comments]...
  4. I can't make google chrome my default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't make google chrome my default browser: [ATTACH] So I set google chrome to be my default browser but whenever I click the "windows" button and search for something, it goes directly to microsoft edge. I am not sure how to fix that....
  5. can i use chrome as my browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use chrome as my browser: are you still able to use Chrome browser with new download of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-chrome-as-my-browser/927317ac-a88b-4283-8aa8-e0d20873e5f8
  6. Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE: The browser I LIKE more than Edge is CHROME. However, I oftentimes feel it's been jinxed ON PURPOSE by Microsoft. TOO OFTEN Chrome browser stops "responding." I stay within a fairly same 'ole, same 'ole routine when I'm online. It's always quite aggravating when the "not...
  7. Why can't i use chrome?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why can't i use chrome?: Hello, today as usual, I go to my computer when. Everything seems fine, when out of the blue when i try to start my chrome it needs me to ask for permission. I have no such thing as ''Family mode'' or whatever it's called, this is very annoying as I can't do anything with...
  8. Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...
  9. I am unable to login to gmail from my chrome browser, it freezes?

I am unable to login to gmail from my chrome browser, it freezes?: Unable to login to gmail via my chrome browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-to-gmail-from-my-chrome/652a6949-88b4-47e8-8642-822e31b25db9
  10. How do I find my archived mail?

How do I find my archived mail?: So I was clearing out my mail and I wanted to save some email so I could look at them later. I decided to archive them so I could do just that. Problem is: I have no idea how to access my archive. I've looked at other threads and they all talk about using outlook emails or...