Windows 10: I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings

Discus and support I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to find the clipboard? I'm specifically looking for snapshots from a PDF. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelMcLenighan, May 22, 2019.

1. I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings

Does anyone know how to find the clipboard? I'm specifically looking for snapshots from a PDF.

Thanks

:)

MichaelMcLenighan, May 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2019
  3. clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], May 22, 2019
  4. droidly Win User

I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings

Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system

Hi,

Windows 10 Pro, 1803, 17134.48

FYI - since the 1803 update my system runs great. Zero complaints until now.

I was reading Brink's tutorial for pinning and unpinning items in the clipboard and when I tried to go to settings then system for the clipboard it wasn't there. I tried win+v hoping to popup something useful but to no avail. Then I used the reg key to Turn On Clipboard History accepting the uac warning and rebooted but still nothing.

Please advise, Andre

droidly, May 22, 2019
Thema:

I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings

1. I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings - Similar Threads - can't find clipboard

2. I can't access my clipboard history.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't access my clipboard history.: I can't access my clipboard history. I haven't turned off my computer since clipping about 30 photos from a video. My computer says: To turn your clipboard on for the first time, select Windows logo key + V, and then select Turn on. BUT THERE IS NO "Turn on" option....
  3. My system can't find my microsoft lifecam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My system can't find my microsoft lifecam: Hi! I just got a microsoft lifecam and when I try to use it in Zoom it can't find it. I tried to reinstall the drivers from the device manager, it did not work. I can't find my internal webcam to uninstall it. There is no option for me to set my external webcam as "the...
  4. where do i find my clipboard

where do i find my clipboard: where do I find my copied item that has been copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-clipboard/8ef595dc-af05-43c6-9741-897144e118dd
  5. I can't enable my clipboard history

I can't enable my clipboard history: I've been trying to enable my clipboard history for the past hour, and I haven't been able to. It says "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization", but this is my personal computer and I have no idea why it says that. I've tried everything that has...
  6. I can't find my clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my clipboard: I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help....
  7. "I can't find my app to set default app by protocol in Windows 10 setting"

"I can't find my app to set default app by protocol in Windows 10 setting": Let me explain detail my problem following- I am Network Engineer. So that's why, When I using the lab in EVE-ng and I want to be open my Xshell application as default console app but I can't set my xshell app into choose default app by protocol about URL: Telnet, URL: ssh...
  8. I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?

I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?: followed instructions searched setting but clipboard does not exist in the settings on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-clipboard-in-settings-systems-on/466849e2-3709-41e2-8971-d36e69a9d753
  9. Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing: Hi, I want to use clipboard history, but under Settings > System there is no Clipboard option available. Is it moved somewhere else ? When I search in "Find a setting" it doesn't find anything. [img] 131208
  10. Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system: Hi, Windows 10 Pro, 1803, 17134.48 FYI - since the 1803 update my system runs great. Zero complaints until now. I was reading Brink's tutorial for pinning and unpinning items in the clipboard and when I tried to go to settings then system for the clipboard it wasn't there....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clipboard in windows 10

2. how to access clipboard

3. clipboard app

4. find my clipboard,
  5. find clipboard on this computer,
  6. where is my clipboard windows10,
  7. clipboard windows10,
  8. windows clipboard,
  9. where is clipboard,
  10. clipboard shortcut,
  11. clipboard viewer,