Windows 10: I can't find my clipboard

Discus and support I can't find my clipboard in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Velveteenhearts, Sep 3, 2019.

1. I can't find my clipboard

I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help.

:)

Velveteenhearts, Sep 3, 2019

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Sep 3, 2019
  3. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Sep 3, 2019
  4. I can't find my clipboard

Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

I can't find my clipboard

1. I can't find my clipboard - Similar Threads - can't find clipboard

2. can't open clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open clipboard: I cannot open my clipboard by the shortcut key even when I turned the history on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-clipboard/5714b007-0b2d-4560-8bb7-77b5d44581a2
  3. can't open clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open clipboard: I cannot open my clipboard by the shortcut key even when I turned the history on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-clipboard/5714b007-0b2d-4560-8bb7-77b5d44581a2
  4. Can't enable Clipboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't enable Clipboard: When I go to the settings the option to enable "Clipboard history" is grayed out and it says "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-clipboard/ba70006b-6706-4479-89c6-1e2af31235a5
  5. I can't access my clipboard history.

I can't access my clipboard history.: I can't access my clipboard history. I haven't turned off my computer since clipping about 30 photos from a video. My computer says: To turn your clipboard on for the first time, select Windows logo key + V, and then select Turn on. BUT THERE IS NO "Turn on" option....
  6. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc: I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files . when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that the previous files are still there . I've checked user it's only showing my recent files it's showing please how can i get...
  7. where do i find my clipboard

where do i find my clipboard: where do I find my copied item that has been copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-clipboard/8ef595dc-af05-43c6-9741-897144e118dd
  8. I can't enable my clipboard history

I can't enable my clipboard history: I've been trying to enable my clipboard history for the past hour, and I haven't been able to. It says "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization", but this is my personal computer and I have no idea why it says that. I've tried everything that has...
  9. I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings

I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings: Does anyone know how to find the clipboard? I'm specifically looking for snapshots from a PDF. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-clipboard-in-windows-10-and-it-is/d5e6f1cd-dadf-4d30-b464-6f753b70e784
  10. I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?

I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?: followed instructions searched setting but clipboard does not exist in the settings on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-clipboard-in-settings-systems-on/466849e2-3709-41e2-8971-d36e69a9d753

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is my clipboard on my computer hp

2. where is my clipboard windows10

3. locate clipboard in windows

4. how to find my clipboard in windows 10