Windows 10: I can't find my clipboard

Discus and support I can't find my clipboard in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Velveteenhearts, Sep 3, 2019.

1. I can't find my clipboard

I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help.

:)

Velveteenhearts, Sep 3, 2019

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Sep 3, 2019
  3. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Sep 3, 2019
  4. I can't find my clipboard

Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

I can't find my clipboard

1. I can't find my clipboard - Similar Threads - can't find clipboard

2. I can't find my Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my Downloads folder: I can't find my Downloads folder through the File Manager or through the cmd prompt but I can access it by typing the path in the address bar C:\Users\name\Downloads...
  3. I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't find my clipboard in windows 10 and it is NOT on my systems page under settings: Does anyone know how to find the clipboard? I'm specifically looking for snapshots from a PDF. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-clipboard-in-windows-10-and-it-is/d5e6f1cd-dadf-4d30-b464-6f753b70e784
  4. I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?: followed instructions searched setting but clipboard does not exist in the settings on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-clipboard-in-settings-systems-on/466849e2-3709-41e2-8971-d36e69a9d753
  5. I can't find my product key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't find my product key: please hep me. I want to change my background's photo and lock screen's photo but I can't change because first I must activate my windows and I DON'T KNOW MY PRODUCKT KEY. please help me....
  6. I Can't find my movies.

I Can't find my movies.: Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. My problem is that I create a folder for my movies. And I've lost them. I thought I might have deleted it. But today, I was making a playlist using my VLC media player. And there it was. My movie folder. I ended up restarting my...
  7. i can't find cellular on my pc

i can't find cellular on my pc: my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile boardband driver, I can't still find the cellular, please help me...
  8. I can't find my Notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't find my Notepad: I can't find notepad, nor can I see accessories. Using win 10. I have certainly used it in the past. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-cant-find-my-notepad/cffab437-db19-4553-82c1-259d992b73e4
  9. I can't find a computer in my network.

I can't find a computer in my network.: Hey, I am Neha. We have total of 4 computers in the network and out of that i can't find 1 computer. The main issue is this problem is just faced by me. The other 3 computers can see all the computers in their network. Looking forward for a immediate reply. Thank you 112882
  10. I can't seem to find my administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't seem to find my administrator: [img] I have no option to say yes when I run newly downloaded applications and anything that's ran as administrator. I don't think I have an administrator so I can't seem to run these files. My problem is just like the picture just on windows 10. Thanks for the help. 61045

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find my clipboard in windows 10