Windows 10: I can't find my cortana pleases help!!

Discus and support I can't find my cortana pleases help!! in Cortana to solve the problem; I can't find my Cortana pleases help!!... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Haozheng4, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Haozheng4 Win User

I can't find my cortana pleases help!!

I can't find my Cortana pleases help!!

:)

Haozheng4, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Aug 21, 2020
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 21, 2020
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Cortana's Broken. Help, Please

Not sure where to tell you to start but I would suggest you check your setting and turn off any voice activation just in case it might be picking something up from the background:

I can't find my cortana pleases help!! [​IMG]

Thema:

1. I can't find my cortana pleases help!! - Similar Threads - can't find cortana

2. Cortana is disabled Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana is disabled Please help: I need help whenever i go on Cortana it just says "Cortana is disabled" is there anything i can download to reset Cortana or something Please help me I need to use Cortana...
  3. Cortana is disabled Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is disabled Please help: I need help whenever i go on Cortana it just says "Cortana is disabled" is there anything i can download to reset Cortana or something Please help me I need to use Cortana...
  4. Can't find file please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find file please help: I downloaded a game and I can find it listed in programs and features also in add or remove programs but when i click to delete they cannot find it it didn't install in the proper place and has gone missing completely Any help or ideas are appreciated submitted by...
  5. Please help me with cortana

in Cortana
    Please help me with cortana: My problem is that I cannot access Cortana settings. I am able to open the Cortana window and use the app but that is it. after lots of googling, people said to open the search bar and click on the notebook. when I open the search bar it looks like an ordinary search bar and...
  6. Cortana can't find my contacts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana can't find my contacts: I say, "Hey Cortana, send an email to *name*" and she says, "Sorry, I couldn't find that person, who is it going to?" I have contacts on the people app, and outlook, so idk what is happening, pls help submitted by /u/georgethememelord [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't find Cortana

in Cortana
    Can't find Cortana: Hi, I have a Dell win 10 laptop but Cortana is nowhere to be found here. I also have an hp win 10 laptop and there are no such issues there. Please help as soon as possible. Regards, Minahil...
  8. I can't find Cortana

in Cortana
    I can't find Cortana: I can't find Cortana anywhere on my laptop. I can search for Cortana and it'll come up with something from settings but when i click it it only goes back to search on my search cortana isn't there at all. cortana used to be there but i havent used it in ages and now i can't...
  9. I can't find how to do this please help...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find how to do this please help...: Is there a way to delete files with "(1)" in the name. Here is the issue. I have many files that are duplicated like so Picture.png and Picture.png (1) However both are the same but I don't want to go though all ~1000 of them... Please help....
  10. Cortana's Broken. Help, Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana's Broken. Help, Please: When I click in the search box down in the Task Bar brings up The Cortana Window. Typing frequently brings up anything but what I'm asking for. Space bar will make it close completely and sometimes disappear from the Task Bar. Sometimes it closes while typing. Click in the...