Windows 10: i cant find my device in devices

Discus and support i cant find my device in devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MartinGozlag, Oct 17, 2018.

1. i cant find my device in devices

Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it.

the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it.

Please help, Martin

:)

MartinGozlag, Oct 17, 2018

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Oct 17, 2018
  3. 7IM
    7im Win User
    GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

4. i cant find my device in devices

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

i cant find my device in devices

1. i cant find my device in devices - Similar Threads - cant find device

2. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock a device I locked by find my device: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  3. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlock a device I locked by find my device: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  4. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my camera cant find in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  6. my camera cant find in my device

my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  7. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device: I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device.I have tried going to microsoft store but there is no ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-games-and-apps-or-my-library-on-my/1b7fa87b-4631-4530-bcb8-db8334bab580
  8. device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key: so... i am in real trouble here.last year my laptop suddenly asked for a bitlocker key after an update, no idea why, didnt even know what bitlocker was.anyway a friend helped me and it turned out i could find it in my microsoft account.but today AGAIN after a windows update i...
  9. device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key

device disappeared from devices, cant find bitlocker key: so... i am in real trouble here.last year my laptop suddenly asked for a bitlocker key after an update, no idea why, didnt even know what bitlocker was.anyway a friend helped me and it turned out i could find it in my microsoft account.but today AGAIN after a windows update i...
  10. Cant find camera in device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant find camera in device manager: Hi, i just got a new hard drive installed on my HP Notebook f100, and my camera driver is nowhere to be seen. no imaging devices tab, no cameras tab, please help! :CC...