Windows 10: i can't find my device on the microsoft store

Discus and support i can't find my device on the microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so I bought the minecraft starter edition on my computer but the problem is I can't use it on my PC it keeps on saying install on my devices but why do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by strengthCS, May 10, 2020.

1. i can't find my device on the microsoft store

so I bought the minecraft starter edition on my computer but the problem is I can't use it on my PC it keeps on saying install on my devices but why do I have to install on my devices?why can't i just install? because i am using a PC and I signed into my PC with the same Account but I just can't find my device. what is happening?

:)

strengthCS, May 10, 2020
  2. malware Win User

AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

i can't find my device on the microsoft store Surface_ATT_3579_thm.jpg

i can't find my device on the microsoft store Surface_ATT_3827_thm.jpg

i can't find my device on the microsoft store Surface_ATT_3863_thm.jpg

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at AT&T Official Site - Unlimited Data Plans, Internet Service, & TV.

Source: Microsoft

malware, May 10, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 10, 2020
  4. i can't find my device on the microsoft store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 10, 2020
Thema:

i can't find my device on the microsoft store

1. i can't find my device on the microsoft store - Similar Threads - can't find device

2. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  3. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  4. i can't find an app on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....
  6. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....
  7. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...
  8. Can't find my Microsoft store.

Can't find my Microsoft store.: I'm using windows 10 version 1909. after I updated my windows 10 version 1909 from version 1703, i cant find my Microsoft store I also used the command like appx apppakage something like that but it didn't work. it shows that the path [C:\AppxManiFest.xml] isn't found...
  9. Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft store. When I click to download the game, a box appears with the message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account...", so I can't install the game. I do however, have...
  10. Unable to find my device in Microsoft Store

Unable to find my device in Microsoft Store: I've been trying to download apps onto my computer but when I click on the "Install On My Device" button, my pc doesn't show, though when I go to the website and my devices it does....