Windows 10: I can't find my game.

Discus and support I can't find my game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Forza Horizon 4 for a full year now but now, even my xbox account shows that i have some achievements in the game microsoft wants me to buy it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EgeToplu, Sep 14, 2020.

1. EgeToplu Win User

I can't find my game.

I have Forza Horizon 4 for a full year now but now, even my xbox account shows that i have some achievements in the game microsoft wants me to buy it again to play. What should i do?

It's not in my library.

:)

EgeToplu, Sep 14, 2020
  2. imperialreign, Sep 14, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't find my game. :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 14, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't find my game.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

I can't find my game.

1. I can't find my game. - Similar Threads - can't find game

2. I can't find the saves for game pass games ANYWHERE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the saves for game pass games ANYWHERE!: I have looked all over appdata and all the common places for the saves to be, they are not there, all I want to do is backup the save from Hollow Knight: voidheart edition. Please do NOT close this thread without properly answering this question, I don't want you to tell me...
  3. Can't find game recording from game bar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find game recording from game bar.: I had the little window with the timer and controls for recording up the entire time I was playing and the it was recording, but I can't find the video on my computer. Everything I've seen has directed me to the Captures folder, but it's not there. Anywhere else it might be?...
  4. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc: I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files . when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that the previous files are still there . I've checked user it's only showing my recent files it's showing please how can i get...
  5. I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.: I bought the game "Gang Beasts" from the windows store on Windows 10 expecting it to work on Windows 10, turns out it only works on Xbox. So I refunded it and my request got accepted, I received an email telling me I was refunded and the price of the game was now given to me...
  6. It says I own this game but I can't find it on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says I own this game but I can't find it on my computer: When I open the Microsoft Store I click the game and it says I own but when I look for it on the computer I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-own-this-game-but-i-cant-find-it-on-my/e9790ea3-8a9a-476f-bc6c-4eb0357ceae1
  7. I can't find my clipboard

I can't find my clipboard: I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help....
  8. Can't find redeemed game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find redeemed game: Hi, I redeemed a game and cannot find it. Other threads said to go to "My Library" but that does not exist. It is also not in my "order history". Where can I find and redownload it?...
  9. I Can't find my movies.

I Can't find my movies.: Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. My problem is that I create a folder for my movies. And I've lost them. I thought I might have deleted it. But today, I was making a playlist using my VLC media player. And there it was. My movie folder. I ended up restarting my...
  10. I can't find my Notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't find my Notepad: I can't find notepad, nor can I see accessories. Using win 10. I have certainly used it in the past. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-cant-find-my-notepad/cffab437-db19-4553-82c1-259d992b73e4