Windows 10: I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

Discus and support I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device.I have tried going to microsoft store but there is no ...***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 /... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Melissa Fuson, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device.I have tried going to microsoft store but there is no ...***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access***

:)

Melissa Fuson, Mar 19, 2023

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Mar 19, 2023
  3. mahjong freezes after one game

In order for you to uninstall a game on Windows 10, you can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon on the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps
      I cant find  my games and apps or my library on my device 251fbaa6-1f08-4d95-b085-7fe8e9c91455.jpg
      and then find your game in the list.
    • Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
    • To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

Once your game has been reinstalled, it will be available in the list of apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2023
  4. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

STORE - My Library

Hello Joseph,

My Library section in the Store lets you keep track of the applications and games that you've downloaded. This download history can't be erased. However, some of these applications can be hide from the list. If your
    device doesn't show the hide button, we suggest that you check for any software or app updates for your phone.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

1. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device - Similar Threads - cant find games

2. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  3. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  4. my camera cant find in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  5. my camera cant find in my device

my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  6. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device: I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device.I have tried going to microsoft store but there is no ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-games-and-apps-or-my-library-on-my/1b7fa87b-4631-4530-bcb8-db8334bab580
  7. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device: I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device.I have tried going to microsoft store but there is no ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-games-and-apps-or-my-library-on-my/1b7fa87b-4631-4530-bcb8-db8334bab580
  8. it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app: asxsacsacscacCSACScacsacascacscasacs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-i-cant-find-my-device-to-install-purchase/d27e0536-492d-4a17-9545-45bea7b950a8
  9. Cant find product in my library anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant find product in my library anymore: So about a year- year and a half ago my friend had gifted me a copy for minecraft for windows 10. i had played it for sometime and dropped it. recently ive wanted to get back into it but when i checked my library it isnt there anymore.... no, im not on the wrong microsoft...
  10. i cant find my device in devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my device in devices: Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it. Please help, Martin...