Windows 10: i cant find my graphics card

Discus and support i cant find my graphics card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; morning, today i opened my laptop to a game of counterstrike for the first time in a month and i was faced with horrendous fps and i could run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by umaral-sibaai, May 21, 2024.

1. i cant find my graphics card

morning, today i opened my laptop to a game of counterstrike for the first time in a month and i was faced with horrendous fps and i could run anything, i was looking through everything i could and eventually when i realised why geforce experience wasnt launching and i noticed my second gpu was litterally not there it was a nvidia gpu, other threads dont seem to help and i cant seem to redownload any drivers, honestly didnt know if any of the other threads even related to my issue this is my system info

:)

umaral-sibaai, May 21, 2024
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 21, 2024
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 21, 2024
  4. i cant find my graphics card

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, May 21, 2024
Thema:

i cant find my graphics card

1. i cant find my graphics card - Similar Threads - cant find graphics

2. i cant find my graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my graphics card: morning, today i opened my laptop to a game of counterstrike for the first time in a month and i was faced with horrendous fps and i could run anything, i was looking through everything i could and eventually when i realised why geforce experience wasnt launching and i...
  3. i cant find my graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant find my graphics card: morning, today i opened my laptop to a game of counterstrike for the first time in a month and i was faced with horrendous fps and i could run anything, i was looking through everything i could and eventually when i realised why geforce experience wasnt launching and i...
  4. I cannot find my graphics card in the device manager list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot find my graphics card in the device manager list: I have been seeing a large opaque grid across my screen. It is 9 squares with a number from1 to 9 in each square. From my research, I should start by going to the graphics card. I cannot find the graphics card on my system....
  5. my Graphic card

my Graphic card: does intel hd 630 is the same as nvidia gtx 1050...because I just bought a laptop Lenovo legion intel i7 7th gen and nvidia GeForce gtx 1050 and I saw my gpu was named intel hd 630...are they same...
  6. Can’t find the ****ing graphics card

Can’t find the ****ing graphics card: Bottom left Hullo so im mostly experianced in opening up my pc, and i got a new graphics card for it but i didnt know where to go. So i dont think there is much relevance to the specs but the computer model is cm1435 and cant find the graphics card at first i was...
  7. Help me find a graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help me find a graphics card: Hi! I'm looking for a decent graphics card so I can play some games. BUT! My PC is not so new and I'm not up to date on the latest cards. My PC is a custom AMD FM2+ DDR3 build: Mainboard: GIGABYTE F2A88XM-HD3P GA-F2A88XM-HD3P (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global...
  8. cant decide on a graphics card.

cant decide on a graphics card.: well i a wanna upgrade my graphics card but not sure what to chose that will be good with my setup, i cant decide between the rx580 8gb, gtx 1060 6gb, or a 1070... i play racing games fighting games, some rpg games.. hope you all can help thanks.. . [img] 120770
  9. Where can I find a driver for my graphics card.

Where can I find a driver for my graphics card.: I got Windows 10 and now I need to find a driver for my graphic card. I have ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series. However I went to amd.com/drivers, but could not find it. The manual driver search only goes up to Windows 8. Please help. I need Catalyst Control Center. Thank...
  10. Need help finding a graphics card

Need help finding a graphics card: So I have been using the video card that came stock on my motherboard (the motherboard is the Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3) and It is fine but a little laggy. I need a Video card that could handle these games at good settings Minecraft, Roblox, Spore, Sims 3 (EPs I have is...