Windows 10: I Can't find my movies.

Discus and support I Can't find my movies. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. My problem is that I create a folder for my movies. And I've lost them. I thought I might have deleted it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I Can't find my movies.

Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. My problem is that I create a folder for my movies. And I've lost them. I thought I might have deleted it. But today, I was making a playlist using my VLC media player. And there it was. My movie folder. I ended up restarting my laptop and once again I can't find it. What! How can I find all of my movies on this laptop? I am running windows 10 pro. 32 Bit version 1809 Help!

:)

MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 18, 2018

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 18, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

I Can't find my movies.

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

I Can't find my movies.

1. I Can't find my movies. - Similar Threads - Can't find movies

2. I can't watch a rented movie

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't watch a rented movie: Hello, i've rented a movie but can't watch it. If I click on 'watch; and it says "can't get you there" first pic. If I click 'close' the only option given, it shows 0 videos second pic, on my PC. Why is this? Could it be because the site was german, and i live in romania?...
  3. I can't watch a rented movie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't watch a rented movie: Hello, i've rented a movie but can't watch it. If I click on 'watch; and it says "can't get you there" first pic. If I click 'close' the only option given, it shows 0 videos second pic, on my PC. Why is this? Could it be because the site was german, and i live in romania?...
  4. I can't watch a rented movie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer: So, recently i found my old files with old movie made in Movie Maker 2.6I restored the images, music etc.and then i tryed to Export it, i got an error "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie in the specified folder. Make sure that the original files used in the movie, as...
  6. WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer: So, recently i found my old files with old movie made in Movie Maker 2.6I restored the images, music etc.and then i tryed to Export it, i got an error "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie in the specified folder. Make sure that the original files used in the movie, as...
  7. WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc: I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files . when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that the previous files are still there . I've checked user it's only showing my recent files it's showing please how can i get...
  9. I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought: I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies/cfb83816-d312-4514-8307-06f187b8a7cf
  10. I can't find my clipboard

I can't find my clipboard: I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help....