Windows 10: I Can't find my movies.

Discus and support I Can't find my movies. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. My problem is that I create a folder for my movies. And I've lost them. I thought I might have deleted it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I Can't find my movies.

Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. My problem is that I create a folder for my movies. And I've lost them. I thought I might have deleted it. But today, I was making a playlist using my VLC media player. And there it was. My movie folder. I ended up restarting my laptop and once again I can't find it. What! How can I find all of my movies on this laptop? I am running windows 10 pro. 32 Bit version 1809 Help!

:)

MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 18, 2018

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 18, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

I Can't find my movies.

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

I Can't find my movies.

1. I Can't find my movies. - Similar Threads - Can't find movies

2. I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought: I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies/cfb83816-d312-4514-8307-06f187b8a7cf
  3. I can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't find my product key: I purchased Office through HUP and received an email with the product activation key about 2 years ago. I just got a new computer and want to install the programs however can not find that email anymore. What can I do so I do not have to buy it again? I do have an order...
  4. I can't find my clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my clipboard: I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help....
  5. I can't find my Downloads folder

I can't find my Downloads folder: I can't find my Downloads folder through the File Manager or through the cmd prompt but I can access it by typing the path in the address bar C:\Users\name\Downloads...
  6. I can't find my product key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't find my product key: please hep me. I want to change my background's photo and lock screen's photo but I can't change because first I must activate my windows and I DON'T KNOW MY PRODUCKT KEY. please help me....
  7. i can't find cellular on my pc

i can't find cellular on my pc: my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile boardband driver, I can't still find the cellular, please help me...
  8. I can't find my Notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't find my Notepad: I can't find notepad, nor can I see accessories. Using win 10. I have certainly used it in the past. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-cant-find-my-notepad/cffab437-db19-4553-82c1-259d992b73e4
  9. I can't find a computer in my network.

I can't find a computer in my network.: Hey, I am Neha. We have total of 4 computers in the network and out of that i can't find 1 computer. The main issue is this problem is just faced by me. The other 3 computers can see all the computers in their network. Looking forward for a immediate reply. Thank you 112882
  10. I can't seem to find my administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't seem to find my administrator: [img] I have no option to say yes when I run newly downloaded applications and anything that's ran as administrator. I don't think I have an administrator so I can't seem to run these files. My problem is just like the picture just on windows 10. Thanks for the help. 61045