Windows 10: I cant find my photos

Discus and support I cant find my photos in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; where do I find my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-photos/996d7666-1c22-468c-8a98-4ebda7a2320f" Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by VinceElvis Salazar, Feb 29, 2020.

1. I cant find my photos

where do I find my photos

:)

VinceElvis Salazar, Feb 29, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done I cant find my photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 29, 2020
  4. I cant find my photos

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

I cant find my photos

1. I cant find my photos - Similar Threads - cant find photos

2. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  3. cant find my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find my photos: i can see my photos in the windows start menu as a slideshow but i cant actually open them or find them anywhere else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-photos/43156e02-6791-4b50-8261-1ca756c3a893
  4. cant find my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find my photos: i can see my photos in the windows start menu as a slideshow but i cant actually open them or find them anywhere else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-photos/43156e02-6791-4b50-8261-1ca756c3a893
  5. cant find my photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. i cant open my photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant open my photos: as it shows i cant my open my photos recently I moved my photos and my videos from my usb drive to my desktop since that this error keep showing up these pictures worked so fine before I don't understand why this happened I really appreciate if someone can help me cuz these...
  7. created new album in Photo but cant find it

created new album in Photo but cant find it: Hi, I was viewing pics on Windows 10 laptop and wanted to save the best ones, I used the "add to" option to create a new album, however now I cant find the the new album I created. Any help would would be great, Kind regards, Scott...
  8. I cant access my photo's

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant access my photo's: I cant access my photo's for any kind of search time. It just shuts down/revert back to previous open, mail or what the phot was to be used for. I cant look for the proper photo before it reverts back....
  9. I cant find my imported photos, they are NOT in my pictures file

I cant find my imported photos, they are NOT in my pictures file: ok, so the photos app still finds them, but I cant find them on explorer. i have checked by selecting view-details and looking for most recent - they are not there. I have also checked the settings on the window 10 photos app, and it has 3 folders, all of which are in the...
  10. i cant find my device in devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my device in devices: Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it. Please help, Martin...