Windows 10: I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

Discus and support I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files . when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidOkunlola, Nov 22, 2020.

1. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files .
    when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that the previous files are still there . I've checked user it's only showing my recent files it's showing

please how can i get my previous files.

:)

DavidOkunlola, Nov 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Hello everybody.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language.
    After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...]
    Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO"
    After several restarts, the display showed "preparing automatic repair' and 'diagnosing your PC'. The result was 'automatic repair couldn't repair your PC' and gave a log file, D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.
    I tried to restore windows to a previous point, but it was impossible (It was not possible to delete some file at D:\$MFT\. Error 0x8007007b).
    I decided to reinstall windows. Only 24 hours after reinstalling windows, the same problem appeared again.
    Following a friend`s advice, I opened srttrail.txt using cmd.
    All error codes were 0x0 except "check installing lcu". That one was 0x17 (I don`t know how to copy the file and post it here. I`m sorry).
    I searched in google for a solution but i didn`t find anything helpful.
    Could anyone help me, please! Thanks

BetoLP, Nov 22, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 22, 2020
  4. soletsky Win User

I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

1. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc - Similar Threads - can't find previous

2. I can't find my Minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my Minidump file.: My computer will keep giving me a BSOD and whenever I try to find a dump file it does not show up, I have tried setting my dump settings to Complete, Automatic and Small but nothing has worked....
  3. I can't find my Minidump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my Minidump file.: My computer will keep giving me a BSOD and whenever I try to find a dump file it does not show up, I have tried setting my dump settings to Complete, Automatic and Small but nothing has worked....
  4. I can't find a document in my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find a document in my files: I can't find a document in my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-document-in-my-files/39d7088c-40a6-403e-b6a5-76b390a5f484
  5. I can't find a document in my files

I can't find a document in my files: I can't find a document in my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-document-in-my-files/39d7088c-40a6-403e-b6a5-76b390a5f484
  6. I can't find my mouse on my pc

I can't find my mouse on my pc: hello i watn to connect my pc and mouse but it's not showing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-mouse-on-my-pc/6706e35b-b51b-45f5-ae7f-7f1a5bb68637
  7. I can't find my mouse on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my mouse on my pc: hello i watn to connect my pc and mouse but it's not showing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-mouse-on-my-pc/6706e35b-b51b-45f5-ae7f-7f1a5bb68637
  8. Can't find my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find my files: I removed my ssd and gave it to someone so that they put files in my drive. So he used it as an external drive and sent files to the ssd. Now my C drive looks full but I can't find the files. I have searched on "This PC" I mean everywhere I even checked the hidden items box...
  9. i can't find my files anywhere

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find my files anywhere: help needed please, I've recently upgraded to windows 10 and now I can't find my files anywhere, all photos - videos-documents, everything just gone, does anyone have any advice on this? also when i write something in word,then save in documents, i switch on my computer the...
  10. i can't find cellular on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find cellular on my pc: my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile boardband driver, I can't still find the cellular, please help me...