Windows 10: I can't find my realtek audio manager anymore in my desktop computer and I'm not able to...

Discus and support I can't find my realtek audio manager anymore in my desktop computer and I'm not able to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Here's my problem. I used to run a software calle "Sonar 8.5 Producer." My realtek settings worked perfectly. I could hear midi and audio without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MannyCepeda, Dec 13, 2018.

1. I can't find my realtek audio manager anymore in my desktop computer and I'm not able to...

Here's my problem.

I used to run a software calle "Sonar 8.5 Producer." My realtek settings worked perfectly. I could hear midi and audio without any problems, then my computer crashed and I had to re-install Windows 10. In the process it generated a document where programs had to be re-installed.

For about a week or so I could open my program and get sound, in my "hidden Icon" there was a realtek audio manager where I could see what was being used. I no longer see it and I'm not getting any sound, instead it is giving me an "Audio Driver Error"

It gives me the following message:

"The following driver(s) either do not suppor the current audio forma, or are in use by another application"

It then ask me to choose whether I can to disable them or use them anyway.

Realtek HA Audio output [WaveRT] 1/2

Realtek HA Audio output [WaveRT] 3/4

Realtek HA Audio output [WaveRT] 5/6

Realtek HA Audio output [WaveRT] 7/8

When it should only say:

Realtek Digital Output (Realtek...

MME Devices

Outputs

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Speakers)

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advanced.

Manny

:)

MannyCepeda, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 13, 2018
  4. I can't find my realtek audio manager anymore in my desktop computer and I'm not able to...

Realtek HD audio manager not found in Windows 10 notebook

If you're able to control your Realtek audio card using the Realtek HD Audio Manager before the installation Creators update, then this may be a software compatibility concern. The best option we can suggest is to get in touch with your computer or device
    manufacturer for further information regarding the installation and use of the Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Should you have other Windows concerns, feel free to post it here in the community.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

I can't find my realtek audio manager anymore in my desktop computer and I'm not able to...

1. I can't find my realtek audio manager anymore in my desktop computer and I'm not able to... - Similar Threads - can't find realtek

2. Can't find realtek on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find realtek on my computer.: "System can't find the path specified Error 0x80070003" I just downgraded from win11 to win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-realtek-on-my-computer/be8394fc-91de-4d3e-bcab-1e82f0d59029
  3. Can't find realtek on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find realtek on my computer.: "System can't find the path specified Error 0x80070003" I just downgraded from win11 to win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-realtek-on-my-computer/be8394fc-91de-4d3e-bcab-1e82f0d59029
  4. Can't find realtek on my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I'm not able to find the cellular in my settings

I'm not able to find the cellular in my settings: I'm using a hp pavilion laptop, version 20h2, Windows 10 Home Single Language -version. I wanted to use esim on my lap but I am not able to find the cellular in my settings...
  6. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...
  7. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...
  8. Can't find realtek HD audio manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find realtek HD audio manager: I've updted my driver and now i can't find the audio manager at all, my audio is lower than it was before and i have no way to bring it back please help. i don't want smug "you did something wrong" comments please provide a solution. submitted by /u/Neldonax [link]...
  9. Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager

Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager: Hi there, my realtek digital audio broke recently so I tried to reinstall it, in doing so I uninstalled everything with regards to realtek hd audio to have a "clean reinstall" as people told me. This failed and i can no longer hear anything on my pc as I do not have realtek...
  10. Realtek Audio Manager disappeared from my computer.

Realtek Audio Manager disappeared from my computer.: Realtek Audio Manager disappeared from my computer. When I look at the speaker icon it appears a red cross. It says Speaker setup unknown. When I go to device manager, Realtek Audio Manager is not appearing at all. Nothing in the control panel as well. I downloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. were to find Realtek hd audi manager picture

2. cant find realtek in my computer

3. my realtek drivers arent on my computer anymore

4. does windows use real-tek anymore,
  5. cant found real tek anymore