Windows 10: I can't find my scanner in Windows 10

Discus and support I can't find my scanner in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cant find my HP DeskJet 2132 scanner in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanScott2, Aug 22, 2018.

1. I can't find my scanner in Windows 10

Cant find my HP DeskJet 2132 scanner in Windows 10

:)

JeanScott2, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Aug 22, 2018
  4. I can't find my scanner in Windows 10

What flat bed scanners work under Windows 10?

At least with the Canon, I didn't come across any Windows 10 drivers, but that's reasonable to expect with such an old scanner. Did you really buy this one recently from Amazon?

My suggestion would be to just look in to any recent scanner and make sure it lists Windows 10 compatibility. Know what you are buying before you purchase.

DeaconFrost, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

I can't find my scanner in Windows 10

1. I can't find my scanner in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't find scanner

2. Can't find my scanner after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my scanner after updating to Windows 11: I just updated to windows 11 unfortunately. Previously, my wireless printer was listed on the left side of the screen alphabetically and its scanning utility right underneath. Now I can find my printer but not my scanner which is why I said "unfortunately". Is there any way I...
  3. Can't find my scanner after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my scanner after updating to Windows 11: I just updated to windows 11 unfortunately. Previously, my wireless printer was listed on the left side of the screen alphabetically and its scanning utility right underneath. Now I can find my printer but not my scanner which is why I said "unfortunately". Is there any way I...
  4. Why can't My computer find my scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't My computer find my scanner: Why can't my computer find my scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-my-computer-find-my-scanner/095c9499-e66f-4cfb-a08e-855daaae7b40
  5. VueScan software can't find the V600 Epson scanner

VueScan software can't find the V600 Epson scanner: I am not sure if it's a problem with windows 10 (which does not work well with Epson Scan) or with VueScan, but after suffering for 2 days with the former (Epson Scan keeps shutting down), I decided to download the free trial version of VueScan, but can't make the softeware...
  6. windows fax and scan does not find my scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows fax and scan does not find my scanner: windows fax and scan does not find my scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-does-not-find-my-scanner/960db1a2-1594-4398-aa2e-0f93206bdefb
  7. Windows 10 can't find Canon MX490 Scanner

Windows 10 can't find Canon MX490 Scanner: The scanner and printer have worked fine for several months; however, lately every time I try to scan something, Windows 10 on my computer says there is no scanner connected, but at the same time, the printer part of the Canon MX490 will be working properly. I have been able...
  8. Windows 10 Fax and Scanner can't find my scanner today, But Device manager says the device...

Windows 10 Fax and Scanner can't find my scanner today, But Device manager says the device...: If this is the wrong category... I am sorry but the options did not offer me a truly correct path to post this. This is the second time this year this has happened. Last time I removed the drivers and reinstalled them, but that leaves problems with "copies" on printers and...
  9. Windows 10 Fax and Scanner can't find my scanner today, But Device manager says the device...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Fax and Scanner can't find my scanner today, But Device manager says the device...: If this is the wrong category... I am sorry but the options did not offer me a truly correct path to post this. This is the second time this year this has happened. Last time I removed the drivers and reinstalled them, but that leaves problems with "copies" on printers and...
  10. VueScan Will Not Find The Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VueScan Will Not Find The Scanner: VueScan Scanner Software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux is where the software is found. VueScan worked until I installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 1709. The scanner is on a Brother MFC-9340CDW printer, running under WiFi. When I open VueScan, it reports that it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant find scanner

2. windows scan cant find scanner

3. windows cant find my scanner

4. windows fax and scan doesnt see printer,
  5. windows fax and scan wont recognize scanner,
  6. windows fax & scan wont recognize my cannon scanner,
  7. wont detect scanner,
  8. windows cant find scanner,
  9. cant find scanner on windows 10,
  10. find scanner in windows 10