Windows 10: I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc.

Discus and support I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc after I disable it last night. Now I can't see network. I want to enable it BUT it has gone. I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FordThanawat, Aug 2, 2021.

1. I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc.

I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc after I disable it last night. Now I can't see network. I want to enable it BUT it has gone. I can't find it in services. Help me, please.

:)

FordThanawat, Aug 2, 2021

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Aug 2, 2021
  3. there is no wifi list ,so cant go to internet

Is "Radio Management Service" running?
    Code:

TairikuOkami, Aug 2, 2021
  4. I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc.

Unable to Connect to Logical Disk Manager Service Error in Computer Management

WELL, I'll be an "S.O.B."! I got it... lol, just now!

Apparently, & I am going to record this & BOOKMARK/FAV it in my webbrowsers as "HOW TO FIX LOGICAL DISK MANAGER HASSLES" (lol), it is SOMETHING in my services!

You need THIS list of them running (provided you have them online that is, some OS won't have SOME of these (this is Windows Server 2003) & some are 3rd party & won't matter):

I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc. SERVICESNEEDEDFORLOGICALDISKMGT2SERVICES.jpg

* NO SAFE MODE REQUIRED - THIS FIXED IT, PURELY SERVICES RELATED... oddly, no "dependencies" other than the ones the services need (RPC & Plug n Play) are listed in the 2 services for Logical Disk Management... it's like MS missed (somehow) the fact that there IS other dependencies on other services than what they list!

That list above is PROBABLY "overkill" & it is only a fraction of that list above, but the point is there... with ALL of those active? Logical Disk Manager "gets its act together" again & works!

APK

P.S.=> BRB, with screenshot of services & their startup status needed for this to work, in case anyone else hits this... it is a real you-know-what if you can't get to a disk to format it, lol... so, recording it for everyone's sake! apk

Alec§taar, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc.

1. I can't find Radio Management Service RmSvc. - Similar Threads - can't find Radio

2. I can't find Disk defragmentation in Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find Disk defragmentation in Services: I could not find the Disk defragmenter service in the services section opened with services.msc. Does this service go by another name? Or maybe why, why doesn't it happen?...
  3. I can't find Disk defragmentation in Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find Disk defragmentation in Services: I could not find the Disk defragmenter service in the services section opened with services.msc. Does this service go by another name? Or maybe why, why doesn't it happen?...
  4. I can't find Disk defragmentation in Services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't find security center in services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find security center in services: I recently updated to win 11 and I have noticed that my security app is not working properly. When I try to open it the security app goes black and I receive a notification saying windows security services can't be started. I had the same issue In window 10 and I thought...
  6. I can't find security center in services

I can't find security center in services: I recently updated to win 11 and I have noticed that my security app is not working properly. When I try to open it the security app goes black and I receive a notification saying windows security services can't be started. I had the same issue In window 10 and I thought...
  7. I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!: I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere. I checked services, did tutorials and much more! I can't connect to wireless routers because they don't show up. I have to use the Bluetooth sharing. Please help me, my computer is like this for a month....
  8. I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!: I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere. I checked services, did tutorials and much more! I can't connect to wireless routers because they don't show up. I have to use the Bluetooth sharing. Please help me, my computer is like this for a month....
  9. I can't find WLAN AutoConfigWLANSVC Service anywhere!!!!

10. Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations: This enquiry is from a non technical person with a neurological disability. What please in 2019 are the various options available to seek and play Internet Radio stations via a Windows 10 Desktop Personal Computer and where are the instructions to easily use such...