Windows 10: I can't find tablet mode

Discus and support I can't find tablet mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Im currently using a DELL windows 10 laptop. When I tried looking for tablet mode I couldn't find it in the actions center at all and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iBlazeCat, Jan 29, 2019.

1. iBlazeCat Win User

I can't find tablet mode

Hello.

Im currently using a DELL windows 10 laptop. When I tried looking for tablet mode I couldn't find it in the actions center at all and I don't know where to look or what to do. Please help

:)

iBlazeCat, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 29, 2019
  3. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 29, 2019
  4. I can't find tablet mode

My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

I can't find tablet mode

1. I can't find tablet mode - Similar Threads - can't find tablet

2. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  3. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode: HP Stream Windows 10 home...tablet mode is on but isn't working. It worked when I first purchased the computer then just stopped. I'm afraid I hit a wrong setting...any advice??...
  4. why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp: I have turned the tablet mode on but when I touch my screen, nothing happens : can anyone tell my the solution to this problem, please? Im using Windown 10. btw...
  5. can't use tablet mode

can't use tablet mode: hello I just bought an acer desktop and even if I turn on the tablet mode on I cannot use it (touchscreen feature won't work) is there no touch screen feature in this acer desktop so that I can use tablet mode??...
  6. tablet mode

tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  7. Can't split window in tablet mode

Can't split window in tablet mode: Hi! I am using HP envy x360 2 in 1. After the latest update installation in August, I can no longer get side by side window in tablet mode. The interface is replaced by timeline, the top of interface shows each window I opened but I can't drag them to make them side by side...
  8. Can't split window in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't split window in tablet mode: Hi! I am using HP envy x360 2 in 1. After the latest update installation in August, I can no longer get side by side window in tablet mode. The interface is replaced by timeline, the top of interface shows each window I opened but I can't drag them to make them side by side...
  9. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode: Tablet Mode doesn"t work Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/tablet-mode/20aaec50-f38f-4066-a10f-8fa9bb6a02b7
  10. can't turn off tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    can't turn off tablet mode: I selected tablet mode, and I have no way of going back that I can fine. My start button does nothing(which was the original problem that I was trying to resolve). All I have is Control Panel. This has definitely been the most challenging version since 3,1 21348